Nokia e70/n70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najesh

Broken In
Hi Friends.
Plz help me in choosing 1 out of these models.I need services like fm,wlan,e-mail with attachments,and will go with Nokia only.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
E70 has Wi-fi, IR no FM radio, No flash in camera, more battery backup, SYmbian v9(so u wil not be able to install many applications tat are available for the current mobiles until version 8)

its better to go for N70

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
e70 is also having SymbianOs then y will i not b able 2 install softwares in it,and how much i know ,it is1 of the best buisness Phone.

prankie

D PrankMaster
Dude E70 is based on Symbian v9.1
this version of symbian is not backward compatible which means u'll not be able to run older symbian apps on it...
but don't worry, new softwares are continously being built on this platform and u'll be able to enjoy many softwares soon... and they will be much better than the softwares of previous versions...
till that time u can always install java apps (They are not that bad ;) )
So i would recommend u to go for E70 blindly....
btw, whats the price of E70???

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
prankie said:
Dude E70 is based on Symbian v9.1
this version of symbian is not backward compatible which means u'll not be able to run older symbian apps on it...
but don't worry, new softwares are continously being built on this platform and u'll be able to enjoy many softwares soon... and they will be much better than the softwares of previous versions...
till that time u can always install java apps (They are not that bad ;) )
So i would recommend u to go for E70 blindly....
btw, whats the price of E70???

I think the cost will com around 25k.But if u c the look's of e70 tht is not good,that is my point of worry.

Last edited:

prankie

D PrankMaster
E70 seems pretty cool to me...
nice design, large screen, full qwerty keyoard...
if u want a more classier look than why dont u try E60, it also sports WLAN..
or wait for N80...

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
I cannot go 4 e60 as it is not having 3g,and not even e61 as it is not having wifi.let's c n80.Does it have 3g and wifi both?

prankie

D PrankMaster
dude E60 sports both 3G and Wifi...
seeurself at nokia's website..
anyways y u need 3G??? when we dont have the network here..

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
Dude e60 does not have 3g as i have compared all the phones.

*www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,85207,00.html?status=complete

Go 2 this link,click on upcoming models and then on 3g,u will com 2 know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom