Nokia E50 queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

I'm planning to buy Nokia E50 after a lot of research. I definitely want a Symbian OS!! before making a final call I would like to ask you guys some queries about the phone...owners/users/others please chip in with your comments and experience...

1. How is the multi tasking ability of the phone? Is the memory full error very common or it can handle 3-4 tasks seamlessly?

2. Is the black model a black metal finish or a black paint? I haven't held the black set in my hands so not sure about this...

3. How good/bad is the mp3/multimedia player? I hope the sound quality is good with stereo headsets on as I don't care about speaker sound mainly I'll be using mp3 player while traveling over the weekends...not any more...

4. I've heard there are some issues in playing videos full screen? Is that true and any work around?

5. Are the fonts really really bad? I normally prefer small fonts to get more coverage but if the defaults are pathetically small is there any peaceful workaround?

6. Which stereo headsets and memory card (please quote the prices too) should I go for to complement the phone?

7. Has anyone tried using Blackberry connect on this phone?
Thanks

gmanog

Journeyman
1. Multi tasking can run few programs together, not many.

2. Black model is nice. Its not paint.

3. Mp3 player is decent. You can use it for occasional hearing.

4. There is no issue in playing the videos, it should be ripped in the formate supported by the phone.

5. Fonts are small, but not too small. Looks good.

6. Stereo headset - if you are expecting good quality you can buy creative ep 630 for about 950 rs, but you need to buy a coverter cable from nokia to connect the 3.5mm jack of the earphone. Memory card -- it supports Micro SD, 1 gb will cost you arund 850 rs, look for a reputed brand ones, depending upon the availability in your place.

7. I have tried installing Blackberry, but the service costs are high for me, so didnt use it.

OP
S

Stewie

Right off the assembly line
Thanks gmanog,

When using headphones how is the volume do you normally listen at 100% or 40-50% of max volume? And how much is the 3.5mm jack for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom