nokia 6600 or k700i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
well d prices for k700i have cum down drastically n now it costs 12800 in pune! d dealr is offering a free watch, airtel/bpl post/pre paid connectn whr as nokia 6600 costs 13200. i was told that k700i can play ne media files be it avi, real playr, mp3 , etc. (stil 2 confirm d same). if clarity is criteria 6600 is nowhr close to k700i but d thing lacking in k700i is option of expandg mem. d spkr quality of k700i is bettr dan dat of nokia

so i guess 6600 is bettr phn in terms of service, sw compatibility & memory. on d downside it is v.slow

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm.... there was already a thread... in the QNA section. Search for it.

I like 6600 personally.
But it too has disadvantages.
- no FM/Mp3 playback (but can be done with third party spftwares)
- low speaker volume
- slow processor (but with more memory of MMC it's a bit faster)

And with k700i, we have:
- no expandable memory
- bad keypads (IMO)
- no symbian OS
- Night mode cam quality is not that good
- compactibilty issues

So see the pros and cons and decide. I personally will go for 6600 :D

Delpiero

Journeyman
Yeah the 6600 is quite slow which nokia really should have solved. But still 6600 is the clear winner as drgudge says.

khandu

In the zone
Normally all S60 phones are a bit slow

S60 software is yet to evolve

If u have a choice between the two.. go for Nokia 6600

The only demerit for K700i is no expansion slot

and i have used both and deal in both so i know..

Nokia 6600 has many softwares and add-ons half the ppl dont know about .. u will luv it..

LayZ

Broken In
i just wonder....mods take note...whats that sticky (with not a single post in it) for???

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
LayZ said:
i just wonder....mods take note...whats that sticky (with not a single post in it) for???
this thread was created on 1st may and the sticky u r talking about was created on 2nd may.

@Akshay go for nokia 6600

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hi, this may be not the right place to post my topic... but rather incrising a nother thread i would like to post the topic here...

i have just a single question about running the N3120 phone as a modem with DKU-2

*www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,56001,00.html

here is the page... but its not clear that whether the ph will work as a modem & will work with DKU-2..... if it can run as a modem with DKU-2 then where can i find the proper driver for the device.....

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom