Nokia 6267 has Announced !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Worlds toppest mobile manufacture company Nokia has announced new cell phone Nokia 6267 on 18th june.

This main and unique features:

1. 3rd phone (after 6500 classic and 6500 slide) of New latest Series 40 5th Edition User Interface.
2. Supports 4 GB Micro SD card.
3. The new JSR 248 Mobile Service Architecture for CLDC:

Series 40 5th Edition improves Java compatibility with the implementation of the subset of the Mobile Service Architecture (JSR-248 ) The range of applications possible is extended with support for the Advanced Multimedia Supplements (JSR-234) and enhanced versions of the Java™ APIs for Bluetooth (JSR-82), the Mobile Media API (JSR-135), the J2ME™ Web Services Specification (JSR-172), and the Security and Trust Services API for J2ME™ (JSR-177)

4. The enhanced latest Flash Lite 2.1 plug-in from adobe which delivers enhanced User Interface and all media/graphics

S40 5th Edition
Nokia 6267

Last edited:

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Yuck ! Series 40

who's gonna buy series 40 when they already have "Series 60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1" out

^QFT

Series 40 is yesterday's news, when smartphones were slow bricks like the 6600 there was some excuse for opting for a series 40 phone, now there is none.

OP
bhushan2k

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Yuck ! Series 40

who's gonna buy series 40 when they already have "Series 60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1" out

Hey!! People buy S40 based phone for lower budget with many features. These are not smartphone. S60 phone are Operating System based phone and costlier than s40.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
"QFT", internet slang meaning "quoted for truth".

BTW everyone waiting for that day when Nokia will release a fast S60 phone (with Latest feature pack) with just necessary features (FM, camera, media-player etc.) and not advance features which many of us don't need, at a reasonable price...

"Woh subaha kabhi to aayegi..." :)

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Actually, I wasn't merely referring to Symbian phones, Linux and Windows Mobile is included. And the 6267 will be at least as expensive as a mid range smartphone.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
teknoPhobia said:
Actually, I wasn't merely referring to Symbian phones, Linux and Windows Mobile is included. And the 6267 will be at least as expensive as a mid range smartphone.
I seriously wish that Microsoft releases .NET Compact Framework for Symbian phones too bcoz programming for Symbian platform with C++ is plain simple crap compared to the ease and object oriented nature with which u can program for .NET Compact Framework in C#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom