Nokia 6233

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Nehru Place is not for mobiles .. for best deals go to.. Kamala Nagar (north campus) has good deals nowadays .. dont why buy due to so many shops prices are cheaper compare to other areas,
you can also try at Lajpat Nagar & Gaffar. Gaffar is best for grey mkt products.

OP
C

chits

Broken In
@MobileGeek: Thanks ..do u some specific shop or cam PM me the ph number of shop where to buy in north campus,I live in noida.I want to buy phone which is authentic and warranty..so I hink I shouldn't go to Gaffar

@pathiks: can u tell from where u buy,did u buy in Delhi NCR?

Any discount on festive season.?

Thanls guys for all ur replies.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
@chits
You specifically want 6233 only .. hmm u are at noida .. it will little far for you.. anywayz just qoute the price here .. what u are getting in noida n kamala nagar. Many shops are there .. you can ask some to get a idea when u go there .. which one is giving least price tak it from him.. I don't have all the nos. but u can try these if these are correct.. waise its better to go n check it out .. Manohar(gaurav-9891007001), Banwarilal, Planet Telcom, Planet Infocom, Cariano etc.All the shops will give you phone with bill & warranty
n you can pm me if u need to know something

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom