nokia 6030

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys i jus got myself a nokia 6030.its quite simple but i wanna ask u guys sumthin.the phone has no infared or anything so i cant transfer any ringtones or anything to my phone.however there are threee inlets in da phone.1 for charging,another for headphones and in between them is a small inlet which does'nt resemble any inlet for a data cable,cuz its a lot smaller than th USUAL inlet.IS dis inlet for a CERTAIN kind of cable?if so,how much would it cost(original).if not wat is it for.

Gunner

Broken In
Well, the 6030 can be connected to your computer via a connectivity cable. If I'm not mistaken, the phone requires a DKU-5 Data cable to be able to connect with your computer. You can get this cable along with a CD of it's drivers at any certified Nokia dealers for around Rs.500. One end of the phone is to be connected to the smaller end of the cable, while the other end of the cable is to be plugged in to the USB port on your computer. Instructions will be supplied along with the pack. Follow them and you'll do fine.

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
no,the dku-5......cable is not small enough for the inlet I dun think its da 1.anyways ill go ask in the PrIoRiTy dealer

lavan_joy

Journeyman
Please check here about the data transfer cable:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27345&highlight=6030

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom