Nokia 3500c help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Hey guys

I am using a nokia 3500c for couple of days and am pretty satisfied with its performance but there is a problem i want u all to sort out.

The native player does not support playing ".avi" files but can play ".3gp" files. I tried installing smart movie software but alas ( i realised that the phone is not symbian ) so cant install any sis files. So please help me out to find a player that can play .avi files as well..........

signing off
thanks in advance
codename_romeo

shift

Seed is the Life!!
Only Windows Mobile can directly play avi files.

Symbian can play because of the player (smart movie) and codec (need to installed separately). And there is no such codec for J2ME phone

try converting the vid u want to play to mp4
there is no too much difference with the quality

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
But whenever i convert file into mp4 the size of the files grows exponentially..........

a video in avi format taks 10mb
in mo4 it take 90mb

cooldev007

Broken In
Try Converting the file to 3gp with Super Video Converter provided with this month's Digit CD/DVD. It is freeware and I am sure that you will not regret after using this software. It can also convert DAT files. Use the settings in the Screenshot below for converting to 3gp. It will also keep the filesize low and the quality will be high. Good Luck and reply me if you have any query.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Attachments not working in the forum at present.......Upload the file to some Image hosting site like: *imageshack.us

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Thanks everyone....
I am presently using free studio manager ....but wil definitely try out Super video converter.
I had one doubt abt the camera......though it claims to be a 2 Mp camera the quality is worse than my old k510i (1.3 mp)
is there any way to enhance image quality??????? by use of any software coz i tried up all the settings possible........all are set to max

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
@ codename_romeo

How is the music quality of Nokia 3500c ? Asking bcoz im planing to have one very soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom