Nokia 3500 unlock code

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
All default codes are 0000. You shud check ur manual u received...or call up frm where u bought it

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
the above link doesnt work. Guys i need hacking code.
eg: my frnd has N73 he hacked his mobile and he changed his keypad locking and unlocking shortcut. Normally we use menu and * for locking or unlocking . he has changed that now he press twice * and keypad locked..
I WANT THE CODE TO HACK MY MOBILE

jocoolguy

Right off the assembly line
mobile unlock guide

you want unlock your mobile , i found a site here unlock can be done, last month i did...so i suggest u to visit the same for further assistance *www.mobile-unlocker.com/

hot zubs

live life king like...
the above link doesnt work. Guys i need hacking code.
eg: my frnd has N73 he hacked his mobile and he changed his keypad locking and unlocking shortcut. Normally we use menu and * for locking or unlocking . he has changed that now he press twice * and keypad locked..
I WANT THE CODE TO HACK MY MOBILE

hay i was in search of a software like dat for locking n unlocking...
can u plz tel me which software z dat or d link to it...:?:

hot zubs

live life king like...
Re: mobile unlock guide

you want unlock your mobile , i found a site here unlock can be done, last month i did...so i suggest u to visit the same for further assistance *www.mobile-unlocker.com/

how does it really help if v unlock our phone...

jocoolguy

there are lot of unlocking source avail across the globe,in order to that i found a free unlock guidance here *www.mobileunlockguide.com/

jitsin1

Guys can you get me nokia 3500 classic unlock code for enabling user created shortcut
this wont help i have got a fool proof technique...visit my site
*jitsin.spaces.live.com
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Guys can you get me nokia 3500 classic unlock code for enabling user created shortcut
this wont help i have got a fool proof technique...visit my site
*jitsin.spaces.live.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom