No more ngage games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Its official that there will be no more games released for ngage.Its a good console.I'd like to make games for that.How to do that?Anyone with same thoughts?

fortebuster

Broken In
Unfortunately, the N-gage was a huge flop and embarrassment for Nokia. It is the butt of all jokes in most gaming circles.

fortebuster

Broken In
Qd is the same thing. Except games are hot swappable. And it doesn't have surround sound. Which is a bad thing. (Not sure about this)

Last edited:

moshel

Padawan
ur right fortebuster abt the surround sound.....but ngage didnt actually have "Surround Sound" it had Stereophonic sound and headphones. it had 2 jacks while QD had mono sound with one jack.

i dont think nokia will revive the ngage any soon. but it will surely be bigger and better after some more years

Strider

Right off the assembly line
You get a symbian mmc phone for Rs.6800 which makes it great value for money. Though no new games may be coming one could always look to emulation and nes and gameboy color have been emulated with great success.Snes has been emulated with partial success(turning the sound on makes it hardly playable) and gameboy advance has been emulated just for the sake of showing that emulation is possible but definetely not for the sake of playing games(the ngage has too weak a cpu for that). These three gaming systems combined with the gaming friendly gamepad of ngage would ensure playablity for a lifetime. That is my only consolation.

Note: U have to own the original cartridges to have a rom of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom