Nintendo Wii on Winning Spree, beats Xbox 360 and PS3 again

Status
Not open for further replies.
After attaining the number one position in the first two months of the year, Nintendo has again emerged as the numero uno among the trio of next generation gaming consoles in sales after selling 259,000 Wii video game consoles in March, repeatedly outshining both its rivals Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s PlayStation 3 in the US video game consoles market.

source

faraaz

Evil Genius
Big surprise :p ... Wii costs half of 360 price...lets not even talk about PS3...just wait and see guys...same thing happened when Gamecube launched, it was super cheap and everybody bought it. Eventually it became a flop system.

Possible

Custom User Title
Finally, the world enters a deja vu of the Zapper age. I wait desperately for that Zapper they've promised us, and then Duck Hunt is all bliss as it all was, back in the days of the NES! :D

Nothing is as good as taking that remote in your hand and whacking things here and there. Hell to graphics, more to gameplay! :D

Goten

Banned
Its all the price thing.

I guess Xbox360 will rule coz its has more games n power n its affordable.

PS3 is a long runner or may b a long goner.

Peace~~~!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
faraaz said:
Wii costs half of 360 price...lets not even talk about PS3...just wait and see guys...same thing happened when Gamecube launched, it was super cheap and everybody bought it. Eventually it became a flop system.
Nopes , Wii costs $249 n 360 Costs $299 :)

eddie

El mooooo
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Nopes , Wii costs $249 n 360 Costs $299 :)
A quote from the link posted by 24online
# However, the Premium version on the Xbox 360, which costs Rs. 27, 750 (approx $630) is doing better than the Core version, which costs Rs, 19, 990 (approx. $450). These prices are above the average monthly wage of the common Indian.
I don't know the reality or what to believe about prices but just a quote.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
eddie said:
A quote from the link posted by 24onlineI don't know the reality or what to believe about prices but just a quote.
Lolz *farm1.static.flickr.com/217/510658461_afdbb73060_o.gif, Eddie , Nintendo Wii Isn't EvenOfficially available in India , that's why i was comparing prices in the US .

Seriously dude u need to get a life n stop hijacking any thread that i post in .

Last edited:

eddie

El mooooo
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Lolz *farm1.static.flickr.com/217/510658461_afdbb73060_o.gif, Eddie , Nintendo Wii Isn't EvenOfficially available in India , that's why i was comparing prices in the US .

Seriously dude u need to get a life n stop hijacking any thread that i post in .
Are you stupid? I ask a simple question and you act all Zeeshan (read frigging idiot) like? Dude...I am a normal human being...I don't know everything and this forum is exactly the place where I can get more knowledge from. I am not a loser like you...who would make huge claims and then lie to save face. Someone in here needs a life...and its not me :rolleyes:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Eddie, you are not a human, U R El mooooo :D

eddie said:
Are you stupid? I ask a simple question and you act all Zeeshan (read frigging idiot) like? Dude...I am a normal human being...I don't know everything and this forum is exactly the place where I can get more knowledge from. I am not a loser like you...who would make huge claims and then lie to save face. Someone in here needs a life...and its not me :rolleyes:

Chil Dude....u just showed your ignorence which made even me laugh. Simple...now end it.

Last edited:

eddie

El mooooo
gx_saurav said:
Chil Dude....u just showed your ignorence which made even me laugh. Simple...now end it.
At least I don't lie about my ignorance like some other people in here do...and I made it very clear in my original post that "I don't know the reality". If that makes someone laugh...then I can just wish him best of luck for his coming life cos he will need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom