NG2 is released & is available in amazon.com 4 only approx 60 USD :D

just have a look at its review...:cool:

source:
*www.tech2.com/india/previews/xbox360-games/ninja-gaiden-2-handson/36161/0

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The “Be A Ninja” Contest

*theangrypixel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/ngiiqy9.jpg

With Ninja Gaiden II sneaking just around the corner, the uber-awesome-crazy ninja dogs here at The ANGRY Pixel are all set to unleash our unique brand of ninjitsu on all you unsuspecting folk living your mundane, bloodless lives out there.

With crazy contests being our forte (and the secret behind our enchanted ninja superpowers), we’ve teamed up with our dark bretheren at Microsoft yet another time to bring you the all-new, all-black Be A Ninja! contest. Just in time to celebrate the launch of Ninja Gaiden II and the fact that we’ve managed to ninjassassinate 10,001 people that dared to look at us or ask us for the time.

Now since we’d like to take a breather from all this senselessly sensual killing and play some NG2 ourselves, we’re taking applications for ninja trainees who we’d like to slaughter virtually in the game before we turn them into sushi with our katanas. That’s right, no codes to break, no brain bending puzzles to solve and the best part is, you don’t even have to kill your family and bring us their still-beating hearts!

All you have to do is, quite simply, be a ninja. Show us how good a ninja you are, by sending us a photograph of you in all your ninja-awesomeness. Make costumes and props from whatever you can find, have a friend click you in your secret ninja identity (remember to kill him once he’s done) and then send the photo over to iareninja@theangrypixel.com along with your full name, your contact number and your complete postal address. This way, if you win, we can send you some awesome Ninja Gaiden II prizes. If you don’t, we’ll be sure to send a midget ninja in the envelope to kill you for being such a miserable failure in life.

That’s it for now. I’m going to go and make me some ninja noodles. They’re just like regular noodles, but we boil them just by staring at them and use poisoned kunai knives for chopsticks.

Patriot

SixAxis TechNolOgy
This game hasn't been released yet, its gonna release as follows

06/03/08US

06/05/08JP

06/06/08EU

06/12/08AU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom