Ninja Blade coming to PC this Autumn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For those of you who have never heard about the game, it's was a silent release as an Microsoft Xbox 360 exclusive title last year. For people who have played Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox would know how this game would be. Although it's not as complex as Ninja Gaiden, but definitely worth-a-try title.

It's a hack-en-slash title from a Japanese developer called "From Software". It's a mixture of Ninja Gaiden style action & God of War style quick time event sequences. You can watch it's video review for Xbox over at Game Trailers as well.

Before I forget completely, it's heading to the PC platform. Yes you read that right. We rarely receive good hack-en-slash title these days. Apparently ND Games, an Eastern European game distributor, would be responsible for delivering this title to us. These were the same folks who had first announced Dark Sector's PC listing on their website.

Here's the link: Ninja Blade Coming to PC.

They have proposed an Autumn release. So let's hope it's a confirmed news & we get to play this on PC. :smile:

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Hack n slash games tend to release less in pc. May be due to strict demand of a analog controller. And that, the Hack n Slash games are only enjoyable if they are running in decent FPS.correct me if i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom