[Praise] Nice experience with ASUS motherboard RMA

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Hi friends!!!
Now I had this strange problem with my config...pc failing to boot with lit cpu/vga/boot device/ram leds and such...can find many such stories with this mobo online...
So it hit me sometime in late July 13.

Got my PSU and RAM rma ed first...As usual corsair esque response with new psu and ram in two weeks...
Failed to solve problems.

Rma ed cpu and mobo from digicare kolkata centre in late august 2013...cpu sent back with OK certificate(as I knew it would be).

Mobo "repaired" and returned on 10th sept...on installation same issue...failed to run...resubmitted for rma on 14th sept 2013...again "repaired" and returned on 28th sept 2013. Problem persisted, but now it was erratic in occurrence and spoilt pc usage.

Shot off a complaint from asus website....was contacted a week later by an asus rep, Mr steve who patiently heard my problem and that I wanted a replacement. Asked me to contact Mr Tapan Sarkar (he is the one heading asus service in Kolkata) and gave his email add.

Shot off a rather long email mentioning my plight and my faith in asus to take care of the situation.
After a few mails being shuttled between themselves(with me as cc)...they asked to submit board for processing.

Was handed out a brand new,sealed P8Z68VPRO GEN3 mobo within 30 mins of visiting the service centre, whereas I had to wait for hours trying to submit and accept my board both the other times.

A nice outcome for a change!

Cheers.

Top Bottom