NFS carbon prob, HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why some guys think that they are the most INTELLIGENT OUT HERE,,

@codename_romeo is playing games on his onboard GFX then whats the problem with you guys,, AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROPER KNOWLEDGE OF GRAPHIC CHIPSETS THEN DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENT..

x200;
supports sm2.0
playing NFSC on medium low settings without shadows enabled @ 640*480..
is playable and if C2d and hp pavallion cant run the game then there must be a defeciency in your system maybe ram or anything.. but just do not post without knowing anything..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^ Cool down buddy. *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/b/smiley2k.gif

when the Heck did i said i'm/we are the
most INTELLIGENT OUT HERE

posted by s18000rpm
i tried playing NFS Carbon on my cousin's new HP Pavilion desktop PC & was unsuccesful, his config-> Core2Duo (e6400 i guess), Onboard ATi X200 gfx. 512MB RAM DDR2 + 512 ram (after market).

we're not making any FUN of anyone here. its just that nobody in this & nfs forum posted this before & 27-30 FPS with NFS Carbon on Onboard Gfx. :shock:,... its hard to believe.

back to you now :D ...

Isn't a C2D (2.13GHz) & 1GB of DDR2 RAM (brand->hynix, dual mode) enough to run that game (if it ran) on onboards. (m/b ATI RC410/SB450)

First of all you should get some Facts on this issue.

have you tested that game on onboards.???

& where did @codename_romeo go. he still hasent given his PC Config.

i give you a clear fact i have ahd a system with the same config as CODENAME _ROMEO HAS I PLAYED IT AND YES ITS GIVING AROUND 30 FPS THERE...
and not one..let me tell you the config..

AMD ATHLON 64 3000+
MSI ATI RADEON X200 chipset RS482m2il
512 mb ddr sdram
and CARBON RAN ON THIS CONFIG..

NOW I AM PLAYING NFSC ON
AMD ATHLON 64 FX-74 3.0
4 gb DDR2 transcend ram
AN NVIDIA 7300GT 512 mb
ASUS M2N_MX BOARD

Res. 1280*1024

GIVING A MIND BLASTING PEFORMANCE..

AND IS A SUPER COMP

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
okay :cool: good for you guys.

when you can run that game on onboards why dont you guys help the others in running the same with onboards. :confused:
give them some tips/tweaks...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Genius_mod said:
why some guys think that they are the most INTELLIGENT OUT HERE,,
thts because codename is the first person here to say tht carbon wrks on his rig without a dedicated gfx .... so chill out and sorry for not being as intellegent as u

yeah sure i only speak when i have a proper knowledge about a subject not to shoot ARROWs IN AIR..
and by the way Cosename_romeo is right i have exp. this machine without a gfx running NFSC

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Iam trying to run this game on a Core 2 Duo E6300 , Intel 945 Mobo i.e GMA950 and 1gb ddr2 @667mhz in dual channel mode the same blasted error its the onboard graphics that is the culpurit i guess.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
well u are trying to play the full version or demo provided by digit?

If you are trying to play the demo provided by digit then after extraxting the files , run the setup.exe then play the game.
The error comes when you ry to play the game w/o installing it(by clicking on the carbon icon)
Carbon wont perform on a Video processing unit(intel graphics acc or something like that). But will perform on onboard graphics cards(like nvidia 6150/6100 or ati x200..... x200 supports sm 2.0 which is needed by carbon)

Last edited:
my friend installed nfs carbon on his laptop
he has core duo processor 512mb ram and 256mb video ccard and he has done all the recommendations i told him still it says nfsc.exe has encountered a problem after a black screen comes wen i try playin it

Last edited:

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
well processor is not everything
Tell me which onboard graphics that you have?
Then you can try to go to www.systemrequirementlab.com
try the test there.... does your card meet up to all the requirements?

Last edited:
yes he said he tested it and it was said it shoud be workin

Last edited:
OP
S

SE><IE

Well, carbon does work with high settings at 640x480 and medium at 800x600 :D
and I have an onboard 6100. There are some lucky ba**tards nd I'm one too. :D :D:D :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@codename... dude, Intel GMA 900 (<-this is what i have), 950 supports Pixel Shader 2.0, so why NFS Carbon doesnt run???

this is my GMA900's spec sheet-> Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 900

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
go to the link and try the test out there....... then you will know why your gpu is not supported... mine ATI X200 is supported fully by carbon

yeah now he siad it is just one bar less than reccomended
he went and said that it was one bar was missin from reccomedded
is ther seperate game fixes for collectors edition and normal one??
he isnt sure wich one he has his nephew got a copy for him from somwher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom