NFS carbon prob, HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

I have extracted the nfsc provided in the digit dvd, n when i start the installation it says to install the latest directx, the same happens adter i install the directX 9.0c. what the prob and how can i solve this?????

jal_desai

In the zone
me gettin a different problem... installation goes successful but when i click the icon...screen flickrs for a second and message appears: nfsc has encountered a problem and needs to close ....help! :(

rahul_ray_2004

Right off the assembly line
i cant extract the the nfsc game file, seems its corrupted. the game cant installed successfully. do any one face the same problem ? is the game file corrupted? plz hlp.
rahul.

shantanu

Technomancer
look first of all do one thing if you can successfully start your game and can go to the main screen and access options screen than set all the options to minimum and then try the game if not then you got to download a crack file which i am attaching now and download it and then crack your NFSC ,,try it

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
jal_desai said:
me gettin a different problem... installation goes successful but when i click the icon...screen flickrs for a second and message appears: nfsc has encountered a problem and needs to close ....help! :(

i too am getting exactly the same problem . :( :( :| :|

pls help ASAP . :( :oops:

shantanu

Technomancer
as you people extracted so..

its a registry problem import this registry which is in attachment and it will work....
look first of all do one thing if you can successfully start your game and can go to the main screen and access options screen than set all the options to minimum and then try the game if not then you got to download a crack file which i am attaching now and download it and then crack your NFSC ,,try it

shantanu

Technomancer
attachment

copy your game to C:\Need for Speed Carbon
and then merge these regs..
file deleted cos it contains serial no., which is illegal

Last edited by a moderator:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Please guys give us Details of your PC Configuration. :)

If any of you guys are trying to run the Game on a On-Board Gfx. Card, then FORGET about the GAME.
NFS Carbon requires a Dedicated Gfx. Card as a Bare Minimum. :(

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

i have installed the directx 9.0c but cant install the game.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
s18000rpm said:
If any of you guys are trying to run the Game on a On-Board Gfx. Card, then FORGET about the GAME.
NFS Carbon requires a Dedicated Gfx. Card as a Bare Minimum. :(

I have onboard graphics n can play nfs carbon at 1024 resolution n everything set to medium settings n still getting 27-31 fps

you can play NFSC ON ONBOARD CHIPSET GRAPHICS IFYOUR ONBOARD GRAPHICS SUPPORTs sM2 OR ABOVE AND IS ATI OF NVIDIA .. NOT ON INTEL OR SO... COZ THEY ARE VPUS AND THESE ARE GPUS

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
codename_romeo said:
I have onboard graphics n can play nfs carbon at 1024 resolution n everything set to medium settings n still getting 27-31 fps
your config???

i tried playing NFS Carbon on my cousin's new HP Pavilion desktop PC & was unsuccesful, his config-> Core2Duo (e6400 i guess), Onboard ATi X200 gfx. 512MB RAM DDR2 + 512 ram(after market).

@codename_romeo is first guy saying he's running NFS Carbon on Onboard Gfx. & getting 27-31fps *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/4/saeek.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/h0/dizzy.gif
coz i dont remember anyone claiming this @ other forums such as nfsunlimited forum - nfscars forum *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/b0/deal.gif

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Please follow these steps to remedy your problems
first of all you need the following specs for a pc to play nfs carbon at relativly high settings at 640*480(nerd type)-
Nvidia geforce 6600 with 128 mb or preferbly 256 mb
1 Gb ram
2.8 Ghz processor
-please upgrade ur video card to play upcoming games
-then install the latest drivers
-install the latest directx redistributable for directx 9
-you might also be having problems if you have mismatching ram modules

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
desh2s said:
can I play NFS carbon on fx5200 with min details without difficulty??
yes .. i hv fx5200 - 256mb, p4, intel mobo & 512 ram ... wrks fine at 800x600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom