Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
W i d e S c r e e N said:
so when u posting the vid?
soon or may be not but here is the screen shot of my achievment[URL=*img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=35958_New_Bitmap_Image_425_122_961lo.JPG][IMG]*img42.imagevenue.com/loc961/th_35958_New_Bitmap_Image_425_122_961lo.JPG[/URL][/IMG]
and i guess it proves me as well cause it is in challlenge series ok u see ur self

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Outrageous Dirft x5!
I dont have the courage nor the time to spend on this anymore. I hope you get better competition next time. How do you do it man?

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
W i d e S c r e e N said:
Outrageous Dirft x5!
I dont have the courage nor the time to spend on this anymore. I hope you get better competition next time. How do you do it man?
thanks man if u could score 1.7 mil then not difficult to score 2 mil for u;) ;)

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Widescreen: Actually, only one thing...driving line. I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you get your driving line perfect, especially through the curves, maintaining speed and racking up points becomes automatic.

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
faraaz said:
@Widescreen: Actually, only one thing...driving line. I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you get your driving line perfect, especially through the curves, maintaining speed and racking up points becomes automatic.
yo man i agree i agree this is valid in canyon drifts but to score in track drifts u have to leave the line and come in bonus zone :) :)

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Masterminds: Nope...in track drifts, the bonus zone BECOMES the driving line. Try it out, you will soon find that there is an optimum line which takes you out really wide in a turn and then you corner and take the next turn equally wide. That's your driving line and you are supposed to stick to it.

After that, making high scores only depends on how fast your car is and how well you can control that speed in a corner.

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
faraaz said:
@Masterminds: Nope...in track drifts, the bonus zone BECOMES the driving line. Try it out, you will soon find that there is an optimum line which takes you out really wide in a turn and then you corner and take the next turn equally wide. That's your driving line and you are supposed to stick to it.

After that, making high scores only depends on how fast your car is and how well you can control that speed in a corner.
ok i dont know any thing about that i know just how to SCORE HIGH n HIGH:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

@faraaz
@widescreen
we all had good time in gaming here we all were inspired by each other to score high n high..............so as far as i think......... we all are liable to be friends atleast...........................:rolleyes: so tell eachother ur email id {if no body mind to do so}.................thanks to all u again:eek: :eek:

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
It was an incomplete post.
anyway if u or on orkut send a link to ur profile via PM.
If you looking for a challenge, try this thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64403

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom