NFS Carbon Drift Pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMinds

hell boy
Any Buddy Want To Show Skill here Is Invited Just Paste Ur NFS carbon Drift Pts. in here And I will defeat u .U Know what I Mean

nos------ on ur Wish
Pts. should be in challenge series any of the three
screen shot is must

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
W i d e S c r e e N said:
*img517.imageshack.us/img517/3318/34311112rt3.th.jpg
nos used.
2nd challenge
Yeah nice challenge man i am trying to beat ur score hope u didnt use any trainer or this kind of stuff appreciate ur attempt:D :D :D :( :) :p :rolleyes: :cool: :smile: ;-) :lol:

*img517.imageshack.us/img517/3318/34311112rt3.th.jpg
nos used.
2nd challenge
u r just trying 2 fool us mann, this race track is not in challenge series-drift nor this car, may be u have made ur own nfs carbon dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
I don't have a screenshot on me ... its on photobucket somewhere...but anyway, my highest was 1,750,000 points in a single drift...and a highest total of 2,800,000 for the drift. It was with a Porsche 911 Turbo (the tier 3 one) custom tuned with NOS & the track was Gold Valley Run...if I remember correctly...hmm, if it turns out to be among the higher scores, I'll dig it up and post. But at the moment I couldn't be bothered. :p

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
{ pic removed }

edit.
Above is the location for the race. 10th from above, 2nd in the row. This row is for drift.(in the city)

Last edited:
OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
*i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/mastermind_90/UNTITLED2.jpg
W I D E S C R E E N has been defeated by masterminds{amit}:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

faraaz said:
I don't have a screenshot on me ... its on photobucket somewhere...but anyway, my highest was 1,750,000 points in a single drift...and a highest total of 2,800,000 for the drift. It was with a Porsche 911 Turbo (the tier 3 one) custom tuned with NOS & the track was Gold Valley Run...if I remember correctly...hmm, if it turns out to be among the higher scores, I'll dig it up and post. But at the moment I couldn't be bothered. :p
Screen shot is must:cool:

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
*img157.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60752_nfscarbon008_copy_122_700lo.jpg*img160.imagevenue.com/loc816/th_63516_nfscarbon00855_122_816lo.jpg

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
MasterMinds said:
Screen shot is must:cool:

I'll see if I can find it...man, my brother and I used to have competitions...but not for total points...only maximum points in a single drift...his record I have not beaten yet...2.6 million in a single drift...he did the whole canyon drift in one shot...

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
faraaz said:
I'll see if I can find it...man, my brother and I used to have competitions...but not for total points...only maximum points in a single drift...his record I have not beaten yet...2.6 million in a single drift...he did the whole canyon drift in one shot...
humm look u tell me the track atleast is it in challenge series ??????:confused:

where are u every body i thought that i would get some great drifters in here where is that nfs freak XBONZE i have heard about him very much and his buddy too

*img157.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=60752_nfscarbon008_copy_122_700lo.jpg*img160.imagevenue.com/loc816/th_63516_nfscarbon00855_122_816lo.jpg
Is this in challenge series
which round:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Master-Minds: I and my brother only drift with a custom-tuned Porsche 911 Turbo (Tier 3) ... we are both Porsche fanatics. And the only track we drift on is the canyon drift of Gold Valley Run. I'm having trouble finding the screenshot...dammit, I might actually have to go play some Carbon...8)

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
faraaz said:
@Master-Minds: I and my brother only drift with a custom-tuned Porsche 911 Turbo (Tier 3) ... we are both Porsche fanatics. And the only track we drift on is the canyon drift of Gold Valley Run. I'm having trouble finding the screenshot...dammit, I might actually have to go play some Carbon...8)
take no tension bro i will take this as a challenge
;)

faraaz

Evil Genius
I only managed to find one really old one where I had done 1290000 points in a single drift...can't find my more recent screenshots. Ah well...I might even be motivated enough to go find my Carbon dvd and re-install it...

Anyway, here you go:

*i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/oxblood420/1290000singledrift.jpg

Please keep in mind...this isn't even close to my highest score...and definitely not even half of my brother's highest score...

OP
M

MasterMinds

hell boy
faraaz said:
I only managed to find one really old one where I had done 1290000 points in a single drift...can't find my more recent screenshots. Ah well...I might even be motivated enough to go find my Carbon dvd and re-install it...

Anyway, here you go:

*i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/oxblood420/1290000singledrift.jpg

Please keep in mind...this isn't even close to my highest score...and definitely not even half of my brother's highest score...
great man is it in the gold velly run!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Main Menu>Challenge Series>Go Down the list at no10. This list contains drift challenges for within the city there are three of them there, i've used the second one.

Guys please use thumbnails for the pics u paste.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
When after u upload, u get links for the pic. Like this:

Thumbnail for Websites
Thumbnail for forums (1)
Thumbnail for forums (2)
Direct Link to Image,etc.

Or there's a option to get linking code.Try it.

*img412.imageshack.us/img412/3348/343wn7.th.gif
Many popular sites provide this facility,
imageshack, tinypic, imagevenue,etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom