NFS: Aluminium

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

lets suggest a name for next NFS game after CARBON.
I say NFS: Aluminium!
wat abt u?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Kidding => NFS Titanium

Seriously => NFS GT (Globe Trotters),
i hope they make a title based on this with Famous Cities to take under our control, & Episode addition.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
All of u suggesting what u want , let me tell u what i dont want

1. Story like this from last 3 installments : So you r back in town heh? Race for rep clear the bosses grab territory , upgrade the same old cars, etc etc crap. NFS ppl get over this old crap, seriously.

2. Exclusive night only racing: Race in the night with the neon flooded city which u even wont notice because it looks same on every turn u make. huh. Race only on tarmac roads.

3. Super strong opponent cars : No matter what hits them will be destroyed , u hitting them with ur car will result in your car crashing somewhere but the opponent AI car will stream rock solid through its path. AI cars can make perfect turns on high speed amazingly.

4. Increasing bullcrap audio tracks : Increasing crap selection of bgm and audio trax in every installment , carbon being the worst.

I think th next nfs game will be NFS: Same Old Crap

blackpearl

The Devil
tarey_g said:
3. Super strong opponent cars : No matter what hits them will be destroyed , u hitting them with ur car will result in your car crashing somewhere but the opponent AI car will stream rock solid through its path. AI cars can make perfect turns on high speed amazingly.

Agreed. The opponents are too strong. Once you fall behind, its too tough to take lead. You must drive flawlessly without any hit without losing control, while the opponents are all driven by Schumaker. ::rolleyes:

OP
G

gxsaurav

NFS : Desi

Dare to run the NFS card on indian roads, with all the rash, potholes....off roads tracks inside the city itself....do u have the guts to drive in 3 feet water clogd roads during race:D ....come join the ride with NFS: Desi

astrojith

Right off the assembly line
NFS:Silicon !! Silicon has similar properties as carbon as they've same valence electrons. They are bothcool elements. They can be used for making pencils to sophisticated computer. Chemistry ..... u're restored !! *geeky laughs*

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
who cares about the name ....just give me something new ....

oh by the way I would suggest NFS. Platinum if ea was not into weired sounding names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom