Nexus Series Gameloft apps

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So Finally the nexus 4,7,10 will get their respective screen size apps.An offical gameloft blog spot says so.\
It’s a huge week for tech news! In case you missed the announcement, Google has revealed two new devices to join their Nexus 7: the Nexus 10 tablet & Nexus 4 phone. And we are excited to announce that we will be bringing 10 action-packed games to each device!

So get ready to put your Nexus devices to the test because we’ve optimized our games to take advantage of the huge new screen resolution on the Nexus 10 and the Qualcomm quad core chipset in the Nexus 4. Play your favorite gameloft games like never before including The Amazing Spiderman, Asphalt 7: Heat, and N.O.V.A 3. See the complete list of games below:

· The Dark Knight Rises
· The Amazing Spider-Man
· Monster Life
· The Oregon Trail: American Settlers
· N.O.V.A. 3
· Dungeon Hunter 3 HD
· Kingdom and Lords
· Asphalt 7
· Ice Age Village
· Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation

Gameloft Blog » » Get Ready To Game – 10 games coming to new Nexus devices

This is good, i heard even EA is releasing around 10-12 games for nexus series.So Android Tablets might also go on par with IPAD now :)

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
yeah Pricing is one main problem :(..
Hope The free angry birds(Non-HD) is also Optimized for nexus 10

While Apple, Cnet,yahoo etc etc tell that Android has no GOOD apps for tablet's..made me worry,
Now reading comment's in Cnet i found out that Android does have good productive apps for Tablets while most of them are also optimized.
Now i won't be suprised when Apple taunt's Nexus 10 in their ipad 5 event, like they taunted Nexus 7 in their ipad mini event( they just took some apps that are not optimised)

Okay So, i was reading that 16:9 on nexus 10 won't be so good? And will be giving letter boxes?

Top Bottom