Nexus 7 2013 - 16GB Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniket.cain

Padawan
1. Model number and details: Asus Nexus 7 2013 FHD - 16GB Wi-Fi
2. Date of purchase: 6 August 2013
3. Reason for sale: It was an impulse purchase. Never found any use for it.
4. Warranty details: More than 7 months warranty left
5. Condition: 9.5/10
6. Expected Price: SOLD
7. Location of Seller: Hyderabad

This has been very little used, and has mostly spent its days in the cupboard. It has been used with a body case since the initial days, however there is a very small dent on the left side of the rim. Maybe you can spot it in the second picture.

I would like the buyer to inspect the item in person, as I am not really willing to ship it. However, if not sold locally, I will consider shipping too.

Thanks for your interest :)

Pictures along with User ID:
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5496/11581885763_c791a5c5a5_b.jpg

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2822/11582472026_44ab42ed18_b_d.jpg

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Seriously? Nexus 7 2013 model! Selling for 5k loss?

Even if you get a full refund.. buying device of such engineering feat is just.. plain.. stupid... UNLESS.. you are in dire need of money!

I guess you are selling it out of economical needs and not because *you couldn't find a use for it*. :|

Hrishi

@Vyom , the invoice shows ~17,000 .( Not sure if it's INR or Singapore's own currency ).

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I was talking about the current prices on Flipkart. Even if on 1k loss.. my point still stands. :|

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Even if you get a full refund.. buying device of such engineering feat is just.. plain.. stupid... UNLESS.. you are in dire need of money!

I guess you are selling it out of economical needs and not because *you couldn't find a use for it*. :|

Bhai, you can become official ambassador/ spokesperson for nexus 7 in TDF if there exists such a position :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Bhai, you can become official ambassador/ spokesperson for nexus 7 in TDF if there exists such a position :p

Thanks for considering me for that hypothetical position.
I am just a fan of VFM products. And after I bought N7 (2012) on such a great deal I got to know how Android truly gives wings to your device. And since I am a user of N7 now.. I know the value of N7 (2013). Hence expressing my views accordingly. :p

OP
aniket.cain

aniket.cain

Padawan

That is the reason I stated, even though it was not required. Do I really have to explain how I don't think a tablet has any use in my daily life?

The tablet was purchased for Rs 17860 (INR). There is no 5k loss.

That is the reason I stated, even though it was not required. Do I really have to explain how I don't think a tablet has any use in my daily life?

The tablet was purchased for Rs 17860 (INR). There is no 5k loss.

I too think that there is no use of Tablets in daily life, if you have a laptop & a smartphone.

My father was planning to buy a tablet, but I convinced him not to buy one (He uses Galaxy S2 & has a 5 year old laptop that does his works)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I tend to disagree with you guys... The Tablet is my go to device for reading Comics!!! Can't live without Comicrack on my iPad and even though I tried reading on my Z1, it's nowhere as comfortable as on my iPad... And, the tablet is the only device which is ergonomic enough to use whilst sleeping, whether you are reading comics or maybe just watching movies!!! :-D

I guess it' got a niche and suited for just a particular lifestyle... It's nowhere as productive as a laptop or as portable as a Smartphone, but for me as a consumption device, it's the best device!!! :-D

OP
aniket.cain

aniket.cain

Padawan
I can see how a tablet can be a useful device to some, but for me, it is not.

When I say I can't find a use for it, I am speaking only for myself. I neither play games anymore, nor do I read comics. For listening to music, I have better options; for watching videos I have bigger screens.

The only reason I purchased it because I wanted to play around with Android on a developer's device, not because I needed a media consumption device. However with my changing lifestyle I am finding it increasingly difficult to take out time for "gadgets".

Yes, I may have been stupid in buying it in the first place, but not stupid enough to watch it eat dust in the cupboard for months. I sure do hope someone else will find good use for it. :)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Agree. A tablet is a nearly useless device. Mine is nowadays being used only for facetime with my bro in us :p

Tarun Singh

Banned
I tend to disagree with you guys... The Tablet is my go to device for reading Comics!!! Can't live without Comicrack on my iPad and even though I tried reading on my Z1, it's nowhere as comfortable as on my iPad... And, the tablet is the only device which is ergonomic enough to use whilst sleeping, whether you are reading comics or maybe just watching movies!!! :-D

I guess it' got a niche and suited for just a particular lifestyle... It's nowhere as productive as a laptop or as portable as a Smartphone, but for me as a consumption device, it's the best device!!! :-D

Agree with you bro !!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I can see how a tablet can be a useful device to some, but for me, it is not.

When I say I can't find a use for it, I am speaking only for myself. I neither play games anymore, nor do I read comics. For listening to music, I have better options; for watching videos I have bigger screens.

The only reason I purchased it because I wanted to play around with Android on a developer's device, not because I needed a media consumption device. However with my changing lifestyle I am finding it increasingly difficult to take out time for "gadgets".

Yes, I may have been stupid in buying it in the first place, but not stupid enough to watch it eat dust in the cupboard for months. I sure do hope someone else will find good use for it. :)

Well explained. Now replace this reason in your first post for "Reason for Sale".
I hope you get a buyer and a decent price for it. :)

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
Got the device in excellent working condition, packaging was very good or you can say it was damage proof. Everything is working fine until now. Kudos to Aniket for maintaining the device in such a good condition without using Screen Protector but for me I have to buy one soon. I should have deducted money for this. :p The "dent" is not as big as I expected, almost unnoticeable at first glance.
I would like to say something about Aniket too. As far as I've observed he is an honest person and have answered every question I asked. I later came to know that he belongs from the same state as I do. In short, it was total a hassle free deal and thanks for the deal, Aniket.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Congrats! Thanks Aniket for keeping it in excellent condition. I am sure the dent was an accident. :p
Welcome to Nexus fraternity. ;)

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
Actually it went like this, I got some digital magazine/newspaper to read which were not available in paper print locally. I fixed my budget up to 15k. So, I thought of buying an ebook reader, it started from Simple Touch and lastly ended on Kindle Paperwhite but I didnt like their page refresh and b/w color for magazines. Then I decided to go for a cheap tab for reading purpose, but ended up between HD+ and Aniket's Nexus 7. I was 90% sure for HD+.

I was waiting for a new 16gb HD+ on ebay and was about to buy one @8.2k(used but almost new 9.5/10) but the seller didn't respond properly. So decided to go for a HD+ 32gb @14k but found that it's price went up to almost 20k then I got my choice & confirmed Aniket that I'm buying his Nexus. Now HD+ is back to its original price.:S

Although I needed a bigger screen nevertheless I'm happy with N7. After Aniket's reply, I would like to request the mods to lock this thread as deal has been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom