Next Generation Console Hardware

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
HardOCP has posted a summary of Rumors from E3 about the next gen console hardware. Whereas the picture of Nintendo is clear now, those of MS and Sony are still foggy. So until the final products come out, feed yourself with the news/rumors with a sprinkle of SALT. ;)

LINK:-
E3 Rumors on Next Generation Console Hardware | [H]ard|OCP

And the bottom line:-

The bottom line here is that there is no bottom line. While we feel very sure about what we have written here, we would be irresponsible to call these anything but "rumors." Surely HardOCP sports a very solid record when it comes to rumor information, and we will try our best to keep our ratio high, but things can certainly change.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some "tall" claims from AMD:-

News: Xbox 720 will have 'graphics like Avatar' - AMD - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

gameranand

Living to Play
Well we will see about Avatar graphics. Right now its not have been achieved on PC let aside Consoles. Although I liked that UT4 demonstration. Graphics were so real.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
:+1:

Some hype it needed to generate interest in the newer consoles, so... ;)

And that UT4 demo is out-of-the-world. One of the best graphics demo I have ever seen. :shock:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
And that vid was made on a PC...the spec of which was 3 GTX 580's in SLI...and the most powerful Intel core I7 processor..the developer mentioned the above...

gameranand

Living to Play
Kola2842 said:
^^umm..well ut4 should be great looking.
What you haven't seen it yet??? Dude watch it seriously.
Reaper_Vivek said:
And that vid was made on a PC...the spec of which was 3 GTX 580's in SLI...and the most powerful Intel core I7 processor..the developer mentioned the above...
Yup thats right.

Top Bottom