New year Give-away : Purple/ Orange loot in Borderlands 2 Steam

tkin

Back to school!!
^then why don't people use Hamachi? Less supported games?
Some games have issues, but most important fact that in hamachi you need to create your own network to play, in tunngle a bunch of networks already exist, like a lobby, you can login to any one(as long as it has empty slots) and play.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
I sincerely believe, that even a pirate should buy THIS game, It's just too much fun in SP and co-op, plus the DLCs have even better dialogues than the main game, and also some hilarious quests. Also, Gearbox releases timely patches/updates that have fixed almost every issue a player has had. My and a lot of "Active" BL2 player's GOTY choice.

There's a group on facebook "Serial Gamers", some of the members are trolls/retards, but it's a nice place to find Legit players(and "others" ofcourse) who play BL2 co-op everyday. Plus, almost every game is being played by some member or another, so you can find a co-op partner if you post there. Currently, I have 20 friends(Steam) who play BL2, 17 are Indian and 10 of them play everyday or at alternate days. There are a lot of people playing tunngle version of BL2 also.

tkin

Back to school!!
I sincerely believe, that even a pirate should buy THIS game, It's just too much fun in SP and co-op, plus the DLCs have even better dialogues than the main game, and also some hilarious quests. Also, Gearbox releases timely patches/updates that have fixed almost every issue a player has had. My and a lot of "Active" BL2 player's GOTY choice.

There's a group on facebook "Serial Gamers", some of the members are trolls/retards, but it's a nice place to find Legit players(and "others" ofcourse) who play BL2 co-op everyday. Plus, almost every game is being played by some member or another, so you can find a co-op partner if you post there. Currently, I have 20 friends(Steam) who play BL2, 17 are Indian and 10 of them play everyday or at alternate days. There are a lot of people playing tunngle version of BL2 also.
I would, only after I switch to Beam Telecom this march, better pings, better gameplay, something I can't do on BSNL, with BSNL even pan india pings are over 400ms at times, waste of money.

doomgiver

Warframe
wait till you see MY pings. the only AAA games i've played this year are witcher 2, skyrim and BL2.
all are SP games, coz stupid internet wont allow co-op, most of the time (no steam, i havent touched steam in over 9 months, missed 2 freaking sales)

anyway, i do hope my situation gets better next year, i will have a job by then (hopefully) and will be able to afford decent internet (and games)

but yeah, BL2 is FUN!!!
im seriously compelled to buy it, you know, give gearbox their due.

im in the middle of updating my game, with dlc's and all, i'd love to play with you guys after that.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
with BSNL even pan india pings are over 400ms at times, waste of money.
i get pings of 300-370 ms to a server in hamburg(germany) 79 ms to singapore,400-450 ms to servers in USA(speedtest.net)
but for some very strange reason i cannot connect to MP in ANY of my games

OP
sam_738844

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Excellent Info! I will definitely go and look up to this group you mentioned. See here the point is based on a usability and support perspective. When do i buy BL2 and steam exactly? Yes i will give BL2 a off-the-chair 11 out of 10 for the GAME gearbox offered but will definitely give Steam a pitiful 2.5 out of 10 of the installtion time/connection-timeouts/long boring and annoying process of installting a game ( Create account, login, update, patch, took hours and sleepless nights to install BL2! ) Even now a days i fear to see the Steam logo upon a game box for its such a dreadful waste of time ( even the steam games in original DVD's dont come full, one has to download a good 1.5-2 GB from net to fully activate the game..it unfalingly sucks!) But ONCE IT GETS SITUATED in your PC there are benefits, unlimited servers, thousands of players, free updates, DLCs took minutes to install, of course with a decent bandwith connection. So thats why i bought it. Another reason is people around here, do not use hamachi, tunngle or anything like that (dont believe they know it!) so when you dont see a thing working around you, you dont get to know about it. Like me heard about tunggle in this thread only. so its kinda non-inspiring thing to get to know these things from web all for your own, use them and get friends in lobby. take efforts and time. If there was any friend here of mine who would know about these and suggested me..i wd have never bothered to buy BL2 in first place, rather bought it later as a fan.

Oh yea, I can post their steam ids if you want..some of them also have the DLCs(not all though) and some got their DLCs yesterday, so they will be playing a lot until Hammerlock's DLC releases in 2 weeks

can you do the above bold for me please :)

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Shubhojeet - pirate1802 (Profile name "Dean Winchester")
Abhishek - groovypanda
Varun - varunb "Kinslayer"
Karan - wuodland
Siddhant - iGAMEzHERO
shubhang
Nishanth -cpt_price9989 "niko9740"
Aritra - skiddy193
Soumojit -sou89 "Soumojit"
Arnab - VENOREX
Rishabh - 1996Rishabh "JigSaw"
Arnab - arkx919 "ZephyrX010"
Swapnil - satanssj93 "CrimeMasterLoLo"
Shubhronil - EnVenom993

They play the game very often. There are few more, but they don't play a lot.

OP
sam_738844

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
reached Level 50 With Mechromancer, Found many players in BL2 recently from india, too much fun there, BL2 co-op... sweetest experience for me in 2012..no doubt

doomgiver

Warframe
not on steam for a long time. account hacked. oh, and i think i should remove the link from my sig.

dont worry, as soon as im back on steam, i'll add ya.

Top Bottom