New Rig Case and Cpu Cooler need advice

mondenath

Broken In
Hi guys i am planning to buy tomorrow and had finalized these components.

Intel i7 -15.6k
G-Skill 2133 mhz-6k
segate 2tb 6gbs-4.23k
MSI z68 a gd80 G3-13.5k

I am not sure on case and cpu cooler. I had researched and confined to the following cooler and cases. Kindly advice the best out of bang.

Case - I had these in mind Nzxt phantom or cm 912 .

Cooler- CM V6GT OR V10T OR H80 . I am not satisfied with liquid cooling as it may not be good in cooling at all cases. Second V10T i am pannic in going as for 2 reasons.

1. Its too heavy and height downwards which would hit the gpu if it is high end gpu
2. Since it works on peltier effect. The major cons is that if the cooler fails that adversly affect the cpu by keep on heating it.

I would appreciate if you guys guide me to decide.

OP
M

mondenath

Broken In
where i get haf -x i am at chennai . I had to order online . Stores are costing atleast 12k excluding shipping.

d3p

PowerHouse
HAF 912 6k have front USB3.0 & so with HAF X.

But it looks like HAF X costs 11k+shippings in delta as well as theitdepot.

Otherwise HAF 932 or NZXT Phantom seems better.

OP
M

mondenath

Broken In
when compared to phantom and haf x did you see any major difference. Or can you tell me any major difference between haf 912 and phantom at same price range.

Does phantom has usb 3.0 front one.

d3p

PowerHouse
912 is a mid tower, which can accommodate bigger size cards after removal of HDD Cage, but HAF X is a monster, Full Tower case with ultimate Airflow.

NZXT Phantom is the cheap full tower which also has very good air flow, sadly no Front USB 3.0 otherwise a good product.

I will strictly say no to Phantom if you're planning to buy H20 cooling units like H50, H60, H70 or H80.

For Air cooling both HAF X & Phantom are better anyday, but phantom lacks few features that HAF X have & HAF X looks dull in front of Phantom.

OP
M

mondenath

Broken In
Can any one let me know where can i get these asrock mother boards they are awesome. Are these available in india. Its really good.

Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3
Z68 Extreme7 Gen3

MegaMind

Human Spambot
In chennai, ITDEPOT is the best place for cabinets..

@mondenath, where did u find D14 in chennai?

OP
M

mondenath

Broken In
No i am going to buy it from ITWARES they currently running out of stock but promised me to provide or ship it on monday.

Top Bottom