1. Budget?
~ 15-16 K
2. Display type and size?
4.3" preferred, 4.7" max. should fit comfortably in jeans pocket
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?
sony and nokia, no local brands
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
should be good quality with flash, auto-focus. front camera is required. 5-8 Megapixel is enough with at-least 720 p video recording, 1080p preferred.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android and Windows
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
LTE would be nice
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
all of the above
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
all of the above
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Nokia Lumia 720, Motorola Moto G, Sony Xperia L (SP if worth the extra cost), Samsung Galaxy S4 mini(maybe not, coz not worth the price)
12. Any other info that you want to share
This is important.
I got a medical condition with my vocal cords(messed up by the doctors), which makes my voice sound coarse to others, more like a heavily soar throat. I've had many instances where the person on the other side is not able to hear me and i have to speak out loud(a little painful), or not able to make out what I'm saying. So I need a mobile with a better quality mic.

Currently got a Galaxy S i9000 on GB (3 years old, still good, but hangs a lot). Comfortable with Android OS but wanting to try Windows OS. Moto G is the numero uno choice currently followed closely by Lumia 720. Need some reviews concerning their mic, and that of Sony. Any personal review, those who own or owned by friends n family, of above said phones would be helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone????

Last edited:

iSLaND

Broken In
I have personally used Moto G and Xperial L. Their Mics are good. Better than my micromax. Can't compare them with your samsung phone.
Also, have you considered using mic with headphones that come with headsets or you can purchase other high quality ones too?

Top Bottom