New phone query !! budget 12K -14 K max!!

niraj87

Broken In
Even I am thinking of making a choice between the following

Source: univercell.in

Samsung I5503 Galaxy5 --- 8846 rs
HTC A3333 Wildfire ------ 13140 rs
LG GT540 Optimus ---------- 10577
Micromax A60 ----------- 6410
Sony ericsson XPERIA X10 mini --- 12356

I am looking for a reliable phone having android (lolz even I am new to android, but would love to try something new in technology, as technology is rapidly changing) , WIFI is must for me, and above phones all have it. Also looking for QWETY keypad as always using touch on move will be pain, and I think only SONY has the QWERTY keypad . Have to make a choice soon ;)

The best option among these is LG Optimus GT540 n I'm a happy user. The only issues I have with this phone is the low internal memory (140mb), which means I cant install more than approx 100apps at a time. Also, the touch screen isnt as good as a capacitive screen, but its the best of resistive screens at that price. So, instead of buying this phone, u shud add Rs.1.5K to ur budget n get the best phone in this category, called the LG Optimus One P500. Since, u are new to the Android world, u must know that Android 2.1 (OS on these phones) does not allow u to install apps/games on the SD card, which means that u must go for LG Optimus One as it runs on Android 2.2, which allows installation on SD card and has double amt of RAM.

Top Bottom