New Phone N79 or E63 tec..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vensanga

Journeyman
Am planning to get a new phone and for the past 4 months i've set my eye on N79 and when i finally get the budget and tries to buy the all says not to...they told me the weak points of N79 like it hang very often when it gets old,the firmware is not good,its not shock proof as others etc etc..(i have asked more than 3 shops),they suggested me E63 which is much cheaper...but am not down with the style so any suggestion....what about SE W902i,is it available??
my budget is 15k and may be increase by 2k...
i will be using the phone for more than 3 years i think:)

k4ce

Youngling
n79 is doin great now ... if u dont like the e63 and have 17k, like u do, go for the e71 ... brilliant phone .. also u have the 5800xm (13.5k) and Samsung Jet and LG Arena ... Rumour is that the HTC Tatoo will bee out for arnd 17k ... thats android ... great deal ... but what are you looking for exactly ?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
don't know about N79 but being a E63 owner I can vouch you this.

if you are not upto the Camera performance & not much use of GPS then E63 is the way to go. It can last more than 5+ years with rough use.

and it's QWERTY keypad can omit your frequently use of PC/Lap for certain extent as far as the Mailing/messaging/social networking need.

And it's 1500mAh battery (Largest capacity battery from nokia) is the charm of this smart phone....It behaves like a non-smart phone in battery consumption department.

And now all E-Series phone got office 2007 document editing feature absolutely free.(I know not every one use this feature)

And here the fellow member said if u r the budget then Go for E71...yes thats true. u got GPS & a better cam but stuck in 2.5" audio Jack.But I think u can get more goodies out of the box.

Last edited:
OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
i like the features of E series all ot it but dont like the design,its big and bulky..am not that in business type right now so a good camera,music and definetly 3.5mm audio jack is prefered...am rely confused out here,ma fren said its keypad is hard in N79..and again am a dificult type so i like only full candy bar type..hehe,i may still go for N79..

Tamoghno

Padawan
Dont worry about software of nseries . They always release with beta quality software and improves greatly over time. most shopkeeper gives their opinion based on those early firmware .

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
Thnks guys for all ur replies...am waiting for the N79 but there is no stock available even when i waited for 1 week so today i bought 5800XM with 13,500 and it comes with 8gb memory and free Reebok watch worth rs.2499 and headphone worth rs.2290 with it..and also the voucher for free music downloads..thnks alot guys and will be consulting you guys again if i have any problem with it..etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom