Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys going to buy a new mobile........

What do you think about
  1. SE M600i
  2. SE P990i
  3. SE K750i
Which will be better for me................

TIA..... :)

BLADE

Broken In
dude you are mentioning phones in ur choices that are way apart in terms of cost. theres no way u can place them in a single bracket itself. obviously in terms of features p990 wins. but then you have to see , what kinda of phone u really need, and how much you are willing to spend.

Well blade I wanted you all to suggest me which in these will be best for me. I wanted it for business purpose.

About money I can spent 25K

K

krazyfrog

I would have suggested P990i. But i don't think it'll come within your budget. The other two aren't that great for business use. For business use, i would strongly recommend you Nokia E61.

Official Techie

In the zone
go for symbian os or windows mobile os dont go for se k750i coz u will need many applications to view pdfs .docs so u can get diff softs to view them
i think u can go for p990i, or try o2

aadipa

Padawan
P990i is gr8 for business purpose. But if you can do without the camera, M600i will also work for you. K750 is not that useful.

K

krazyfrog

aakash_mishra said:
Can you tell me features of Nokia E61. Well my budget could be extended to 30K-33K.
Boy you sure have a flexible budget! You nearly shot it up by 8k since my last post! Well now that pocket has become deeper, i can safely recommend SE P990i. Or you can buy three SE K750i if you really like it! :D

@krazyfrog

I don't need three but one best mobile for me.........
well I said it can be extended if I get a better mobile..............

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Why don't you buy Nokia N 80 :D?

One of my friends have been using it now for about 2 months with a
1 GB Memory Card
:confused: and has been having no problems with respect to Software Installation or Viewing Docs

Synchronising Mail is also very easy and the N 80 doesnt suffer from memory switching issues :)which 6600,6630 and other previous nokia models suffered from

K

krazyfrog

pathiks said:
e61 is d best 4 u.. C its review @ gsmarena..
Sorry pathiks, E61 hasn't been reviewed by gsmarena yet. But you can read the P990i review there.

niks999

Broken In
Go for K750i as it has mind blowing features at a reasonable price of 11K
Plus it has a 2 Megapixel camera !!!

aadipa

Padawan
K750i cannot be compared with others as it don't have touch screen. With P990i/M600i you get lot of options to input your text. I would suggest you to go for P990i.

sree_shan

Broken In
@sanju
as the rates changes with the locations ....
well u can see these sites 4 the rates of m600i at different shops

*www.reviewcentre.com/reviews99185.html

*shopping.ninemsn.com.au/results/shp/?bcatid=1875,minPrice=520,maxPrice=689.99,av=2-2616

*shopping.ninemsn.com.au/Prices/shp/?itemId=6750490

*www.shopbot.com.au/p-19403-327956.html

*shop.vodafone.co.uk/Pay-Monthly-Sony Ericsson-M600i-548.htm

*www.shopferret.com.au/buy/mobile_phones~p-1004122.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

well to know abt the different pieces and their features... go through the following sites....

*www.pricegrabber.com/search_a...p/page_id=327/

*www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/default.aspx

*www.funmaza.com/mobile_price_nokia.html

*www.mobileprices.co.uk/

*www.india-cellular.com/Handset-Prices.htm

*www.mobileprices.co.uk/nokia-...et5246067.html

*www.pricerunner.co.uk/phones/...-you-go/browse

this i had already posted in the *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39061 thread....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u ned any further info abt any particular piece post a message ....

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom