New LG Optimus One for 10k on Ebay from PowerSeller

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I am really tempted to buy it... This price is ridiculous...

eBay India: LG Optimus One P500 Android 2.2 Froyo WIFI 3G (item 270717086650 end time 16-Mar-2011 08:00:00 IST)

My Postpaid bill is due. Now, I can finally port my number to GSM and get Android...

Chetan1991

Youngling
You guys think it'll become more cheaper?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I'm just ready to buy o1 but dont have much faith in ebay. I'd rather buy from a shop. What amount of price cut do you expect? And by what time? Dont you think gradually the phone'll dissappear from shelves and those of us waiting for it to get cheaper will be left optimusless?

OP
AndroidFan

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^ Check in local stores. You know at what price it is available online. Go to bigger shops (TheMobileStore, Univercell, etc) and if you get it around 10k, take it.

k4ce

Youngling
hey ... nothing wrong from buying online ... I have bought lots of stuff from ebay (not just ebay india but also ebay global buy) ... you will have warranty and stuff ... the only annoying part is you would have to wait for a few days ... So if you are ok with that, go for it ...

atin

Broken In
hey ... nothing wrong from buying online ... I have bought lots of stuff from ebay (not just ebay india but also ebay global buy) ... you will have warranty and stuff ... the only annoying part is you would have to wait for a few days ... So if you are ok with that, go for it ...

Plus you can get additional discount if you get any eBay coupon.
I am myself thinking of buying the same phone from eBay.Lets see

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
LG has launched World Cup Edition Optimus One phones. Check for them. If you can bargain and get it for 11k, I think it is a good deal.
For more details on this phone, check here: Limited Edition Cricket World Cup Optimus One phones launched « TechFanz

In my opinion the only difference is the pre-loaded cricket apps and the golden world cup logo on the back cover, which looks awesome.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Don't think so. They are targeted toward two different set of budget class. Optimus 2x is a high-end phone which might cost upward of 30k INR.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
You guys think it'll become more cheaper?

Galaxy Fit with bigger screen & better cam (yes, inferior resolution & bad battery but from outside its superior) is available for 10.4k so expecting O1 to cost 9.5k in coming days.

Dont you think gradually the phone'll dissappear from shelves and those of us waiting for it to get cheaper will be left optimusless?

no. it won't disappear. not until a successor is released at 10-15k pricetag.

Don

Broken In
^^Agree.
Optimus One is overpriced right now considering the hardware it provides. It should go below Rs10k.

guru_urug

iGoogle
I wouldnt say its overpriced...for gods sake it was the most vfm phone in its price range.
But having said that and seeing the current mobile market evolution, lg will get it down to about 10k or lesser. It will be a real steal at tht price,

512 mb ram,dedicated adreno 200 gpu, 600mhz procy(highly overclockable),hvga res screen with good touch, good batt life, great xda support and will be the only sub 10k phone with official gingerbread!

You cant ask more for 10k :p can call it lg best-seller of all time :grin:

Top Bottom