New Legend of Zelda, Yoshi's Island, Mario Party, Western Localization of Bravely Default and more.

heidi2521

Padawan
Nintendo just dropped a Megaton in this Direct.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros: Princess Peach gets kidnapped :shock:. Mario must alternate between the real world and Luigi's dream world to rescue her. Also, KataMario Damacy:

*www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-SiteFiles/imagefeed-featured-nintendo2013-direct-April17/LuigiBall.JPG

New Mario Party confirmed.

The New Legend of Zelda will be based in the same world as a Link to the Past and returns to the overhead view. :hyper::hyper::hyper: It looks like it may return to the action oriented Zelda of the past.

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy(Originally Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of the Light) being localized to the West. Being published by Nintendo. 2013 Europe/ 2014 NA.

New Yoshi's Island. Looks like it will be pretty cool. Not too pleased with the art direction though.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will have more levels and features. The difficulty will be toned down due to portability and criticism of the original as too hard.

Shin Megami Tensei 4 confirmed for Europe.

Earthbound/Mother 2 confirmed for Wii U VC. GBA titles confirmed for Wii U VC.

Keiji Inafune(of Mega Man fame) is on board the 3Ds with a new title coming out soon.

Oracle of Ages/Seasons confirmed for 3DS VC.

There was something about Mario Golf, but nobody cares about that.

Pikmin 3 gets a confirmed release date(Aug 4 NA). Pink Flying Pikmin confirmed.

I'm typing this from memory so i may have missed things i don't consider significant.

My reaction to the Direct:

*i.imgur.com/tauiEG4.gif*i.minus.com/in4JS89PM6vEY.gif*i.imgur.com/8VI4riF.jpg

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Re: New Legend of Zelda, Yoshi's Island, Mario Party, Western Localization of Bravely Default and mo

Go to IVG.
Nobody likes Nintendo here apart from you and ico.
Its the sad truth.
atleast there you will find more nintendo gamers like you.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Re: New Legend of Zelda, Yoshi's Island, Mario Party, Western Localization of Bravely Default and mo

Go to IVG.
Its the sad truth.

Do you have any idea of how terrible the community for IVG is?

You don't need to like a company to be excited for their games.

Source: I don't like Ubisoft yet I'm excited for Watch_Dogs.

If you have a problem with these threads just ignore them. It will sink like a stone. But you keep bumping them.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Most of the IVgian are trollers .

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Do you have any idea of how terrible the community for IVG is?

You don't need to like a company to be excited for their games.

Source: I don't like Ubisoft yet I'm excited for Watch_Dogs.

If you have a problem with these threads just ignore them. It will sink like a stone. But you keep bumping them.

ok......

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Go to IVG.
Its the sad truth.

I like nintendo! I just don't like their latest consoles. My favourite handheld is the DS Lite and my favourite home console is the SNES :p

Top Bottom