New laptop for Rs 25k in Diwali... Suggestion needed

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

My Budget is Max 25k for laptop

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

14" screen and light for travelling in Mumbai trains all day

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

No like and dislike, only the laptop should give be best VFM

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

I am a freelancer worker i deal with insurance policy, Income tax return, HR payroll.

So mostly use laptop for MS Office, email and websurfing, preparing presentation for clients. and yes light gaming as Age of Empire, Sims 3, etc

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

best in 14" or the budget allows

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I have very bad experience with Asus after sale and heard lot of horror story with Acer ASS. sot he ASS should be good.

I need at least 2nd gen core I3 with 2 GB RAM and 500 GB Hdd. I will multiboot the laptop with Win 7, Ubuntu 12 and Mac OS X. I think by Diwali i will be able to get the best deal.

Please suggest as i will buy this around Diwali

helpmeout

Broken In
HP Pavilion G6-1318AX Laptop (APU Dual Core A4/ 2GB/ 320GB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

Toshiba Satellite C850-P5010 Laptop (2nd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 320GB/ No OS): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Toshiba Notebook

shanthi

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

My Budget is Max 25k for laptop

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

14" screen and light for travelling in Mumbai trains all day

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

No like and dislike, only the laptop should give be best VFM

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

I am a freelancer worker i deal with insurance policy, Income tax return, HR payroll.

So mostly use laptop for MS Office, email and websurfing, preparing presentation for clients. and yes light gaming as Age of Empire, Sims 3, etc

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

best in 14" or the budget allows

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I have very bad experience with Asus after sale and heard lot of horror story with Acer ASS. sot he ASS should be good.

I need at least 2nd gen core I3 with 2 GB RAM and 500 GB Hdd. I will multiboot the laptop with Win 7, Ubuntu 12 and Mac OS X. I think by Diwali i will be able to get the best deal.

Please suggest as i will buy this around Diwali

Yesterday,i booked a laptop which is similar to your specification in Best Online Shopping in India | Buy And Save More in Beauty Products, Watches, Electronics and other - GrabMore.in ,they provided me discounts with multiple online payment options ,I hope this information will help you to purchase a laptop for diwali.

Top Bottom