New Headphones ~ 2k

cooldude94

Journeyman
I need a good pair of headphones mostly for movie watching. Earlier had skullcandy uprock and was pretty sqtisfied with them until they died suddenly.
Please recoomend some options.

ashs1

Padawan
How about this one : Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphone: Amazon.in: Electronics

My friend has recently purchased these & he was pretty happy with them. :)

D

Deleted member 118788

1+ to the above suggestion. I am using the same headphone from one month and the product is awesome. :D

OP
C

cooldude94

Journeyman
How is sennheiser's after sale service?
In some reviews they have complained of ear getting hot and uncomfortable on long use have you faced this issue?

Very disappointed by skullcandy they do not repair headphone outside warranty instead they said they will give a 500 discount against new purchase

D

Deleted member 118788

How is sennheiser's after sale service?
Very disappointed by skullcandy they do not repair headphone outside warranty instead they said they will give a 500 discount against new purchase

I have no idea about it since never had any issue with it. I think it is top notch from what I have heard and read.

Techguy

In the zone
The Samson SR850 were recently recommended. They are 2.5k on Snapdeal.

A pair of 2 (SR850) is 3.5k on Snapdeal... So see if someone wants to share.

OP
C

cooldude94

Journeyman
2.5k is over my budjet will go for sennheiser hd 202 II
Thanks everyone

- - - Updated - - -

It is written in many reviews that in long usage of hd 202 the ears start sweating and hurting is that so? As i will mostly use it for movies.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
The Samson SR850 were recently recommended. They are 2.5k on Snapdeal.

A pair of 2 (SR850) is 3.5k on Snapdeal... So see if someone wants to share.

Bang on ...
I got a pack of two. @3156 after discount. They are compared to AKG 240, Audiotechnica AD700 & M50.

Earpad are not that comfortable but you can source AKG 240 velour pads. :)

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Samson sr850's are not for bass heads. They require more burn in time.
Earpads change recommended by most owners. On the first day I used them at a stretch for 2 hrs & needed to adjust earpads after 30 mins.
consider the cost of akg earpads also which may go up to 1k extra. I'm going to get them in April or May.

Pack of 2 is sweet deal though. Single piece @ 1580. Rope in any of you close friend or relative to share them.

Go through all reviews mentioned in my thread & see if they fit your requirements first.

Top Bottom