ULTRON 17

Broken In
I recently upgrade my pc to this one:-
Cpu i5- 4430
Mobo Asus H97 m-e
Ram corsair 4gbx2 vengeance
Moniter LG 2053 tp lcd (1600×900)
Supply Corsair Cx600

I can't find this hdd WD 1tb caviar blue (wd10ezex) anywhere only available online. Only need 1tb hdd right now. I don't whona buy from online sites.

My usage is especially gaming , browsing, storage,music,videos.

Is wd 1tb purple cavier is good or local shop gives toshibha 1 tb & how about WD green 1tb.

Right i am using WD5000AAKX 500gb . My budget is Rs 3500 /- ( last Rs 4000/-)

suggests 2 - 3 models. so help me guys

DK_WD

WD Official
My usage is especially gaming , browsing, storage,music,videos.

Is wd 1tb purple cavier is good or local shop gives toshibha 1 tb & how about WD green 1tb.

Hi ULTRON 17 ,

I am glad to help you out. For your information, any WD internal drive can be used as a boot drive in PC. In WD, there are different type of drives represented by different colors. As you want the WD Purple drive to use as a primary or secondary drive there will be no issue. The WD Purple drive highly recommended to use for Security purpose, but if you use as a normal drive, it will function like a normal hard drive too. It has inbuilt function to view videos in high-definition framework. To check the specification of WD purple, you may refer to the link below.

WD Purple Surveillance Storage .

The WD Green has preferred for Storage, Backup, Save Power and Quiet environment. To check the specification of WD Green, you may refer to the link below.

WD Green | Desktop 3.5-inch Hard Drives .

As per your need, I suggest you to go with the WD Black or WD Blue. The WD Blue and WD Black drive used for computing like Gaming, Storage, Performance and etc.

Good Luck.

Top Bottom