New handset for DAD max budget 25k

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am looking for a handset for dad. My dad will be using it for at least 4 years.
1. Budget? 25k
2. Display type and size? 5,5.2,5.5
3. Dual sim? yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? except lenovo and sony
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? very good camera, front flash not compulsary
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android 6
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 4G, VOLTE
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Calling, camera, slight internet
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? OPO3, OPO2, MI5, please suggest more
10. Any other info that you want to share. no battery life consideration, fast charging is required, no gaming in plan, sound should be descent

Thanks

Minion

Conversation Architect
thanks sunil....Is Moto Z play good enough...Its camera should be more than descent

No,Moto Z play is overpriced and camera is not good.Get one plus 3 it is little bit over your budget but worth the money.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
But OP3 is almost vanished from market, and that makes me wonder what issue did OP3 had that is fixed in OP3T .

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But OP3 is almost vanished from market, and that makes me wonder what issue did OP3 had that is fixed in OP3T .

OnePlus 3 (Soft Gold, 64 GB): Amazon.in: Electronic

Still available.

It has no issues. Just oneplus decided to launch the 3T with a marginally better front camera and SD821.

- - - Updated - - -

No,Moto Z play is overpriced and camera is not good.Get one plus 3 it is little bit over your budget but worth the money.

This.

Z play should've been priced at 16-18k and Moto M should never have existed.

Edit:

Since the phone is for your dad, try to get something with close to stock android. He'll like the clutter free and smooth ui.

Moto G4+ is good unless you can wait Moto G5.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yeah, All most forgot Moto G5. Moto G5 seems good too with better camera according to leak.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I remember when moto G 4 plus was launched it had a huge quality issues, I was reading amazon reviews and hell lot of cases registered about quality like something not working.
If one plus 3 is good then I will try to get it...how about getting one plus 2 now, its price falls in my budget and it also have everything?

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have increased my budget to 30k but I find only single handset One plus 3 and no other choice. Can you suggest any other handsets, any upcomming one :)

I dont want glass back handsets. Dont want more than 5.5 inch handsets. 4 GB RAM preferable.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have increased my budget to 30k but I find only single handset One plus 3 and no other choice. Can you suggest any other handsets, any upcomming one :)

I dont want glass back handsets. Dont want more than 5.5 inch handsets. 4 GB RAM preferable.

Wait for samsung to drop s7/s7 edge prices :lol:

Or maybe just get a Moto G5/G5+ when it launches.

Minion

Conversation Architect

You may get iphone 6 32GB for 28k
link iPhone 6 32GB Price: Buy Apple iPhone 6 Grey 32GB Mobile Online at Best Price in India- Amazon.in

I know this is old phone but Indian people love Iphone and its a perfect gift for your dad.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks [MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION]...but no iphone please...I dont have one so I wont be able to guide my dad how it works

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=103329]ishan_kkr[/MENTION] , even I found that oneplus3T is the best deal...lets see.
BTW thanks you liked my pics :) how do you want to connect me ? facebook, flickr?

Top Bottom