new gaming cafe in pune....need some suggestions!!!

nikimation

Broken In
Hey guyz.....m planing to open a gaming cafe in pune soon....i have finalized a shop its near city pride, kothrud....m planing to put pc's and pool table.....
want to ask pune guyz....is it a good place for a cafe??? just want to be sure before opening it!!
and what all games should i put....
m putting 6 pc's and 1 pool table for the start..its for the trail bases...if the response is good then i will add up pc later....
and i want to ask u guyz...how do i promote my cafe...any unique ideas?

So Guys,
I Would Like To Hear All The Information Which You Can Share With Me...
Hoping A Good And Quick Response From You All....cheers :razz:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Contrasting choices there. While it requires for a pool table to quiet, gaming stations could be quiet noisy. So you should have the pool section in a separate noise proof cabin/section.

Don't give offers. That could trigger a price war between competing cafes, not good for business. Give coupons for specified no of hours through eateries in your target areas (like a tie up - this many hours of gaming for this much bill).

OP
N

nikimation

Broken In
Hey buddy...thx a lot....i like ur idea of coupons.....n ya i think ur right i should make a separate cabin for poool....any idea abt the place m talking abt i.e kothrud near city pride

Contrasting choices there. While it requires for a pool table to quiet, gaming stations could be quiet noisy. So you should have the pool section in a separate noise proof cabin/section.

Don't give offers. That could trigger a price war between competing cafes, not good for business. Give coupons for specified no of hours through eateries in your target areas (like a tie up - this many hours of gaming for this much bill).

OP
N

nikimation

Broken In
guyz.....i hav got a new place for my cafe...its in camp area....mg road....i am putting 2 pool tables and 6pcs for the start.....hope to see pune people.....any one know good distributor of pool and pcs???

Tobuscus

Broken In
Isn't 6 computers for a gaming cafe a bit less? I mean you can't even play Lan games with just 6 pcs,If i were you,i would start out with at least 12 and not get the second pool table.....:)

And how about holding some small gaming competitions? Are you a gamer yourself? If not,then you should probably consult a friend who's into gaming. :D

Here's hoping you get Rich. :-D

RON28

Cyborg Agent
guyz.....i hav got a new place for my cafe...its in camp area....mg road....i am putting 2 pool tables and 6pcs for the start.....hope to see pune people.....any one know good distributor of pool and pcs???

give address buddy, i will come to play, but i have 8 clan members :D

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
As a cs 1.6 player i wud also like to suggest to put up atleast 10 PCs which is the minimum requirement to play a LAN clan match in cs 1.6. Most of the games won't be much fun with just 6 players playing over LAN. It may work for single player games though.

I am also a big fan of snooker and billiards. Why don't you put up 1 snooker table and 1 pool table? Is the space limited for putting up a full sized snooker table? If you are going to put up 2 pool tables then go for atleast 1 american pool table which has substantially larger pockets and bigger balls than what you see in most of the conventional pool parlors in india. As pool is more about finishing the game in just 2-3 runs at max ,american pool table is much more fun. As for peace and quiet in a pool parlor it depends on the purpose of the parlor. If your purpose is to host tables just so that people can pass time, chillout, relax and have fun then anything goes. On the other hand if you want to be the host for some serious players then quiet is absolutely necessary. I personally would prefer a parlor which is quiet and has an environment for some serious cue-ing.

Last edited:
OP
N

nikimation

Broken In
@tobuscus - ya i know 6 pcs are less.....but budget is the problem man for the start :(......but if i get good response i will keep on adding pcs....but it will take 1-2months....by the time people will get to knw abt my cafe....what say???

@ron28 - its 39,2nd floor, next to bata showroom, mg road, pune.......will be opening this month itself...will send u private msg :)

@ rohit32407 - well ya my main focus is on pc gaming only...m keeping pool table just for chillaxing...like if anyone is waiting for their turn...coz there r already pool parlors in nearby areas n tht too very big one...... welll ya now m thinking of putting 1 pool table n 8 pcs....lets c what happens....hoping for the best :-D

Top Bottom