New FHD monitor under 7K

ebuyer

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

Looking to buy a new FHD monitor for my PC, main purpose is to watch movies, complete some office works and coding. Also very light to no gaming.

One option i would like to have is the ability to use it as a tv, i heard if my STB and monitor has a HDMI port then i can achieve it, so guys please suggest.

Gollum

Collector
Hi guys,

Looking to buy a new FHD monitor for my PC, main purpose is to watch movies, complete some office works and coding. Also very light to no gaming.

One option i would like to have is the ability to use it as a tv, i heard if my STB and monitor has a HDMI port then i can achieve it, so guys please suggest.

I don't think you will get any FHD monitor for 7k

you only get 15-19" monitors with 1360x768 resolution tops.

save up more and get the monitor that you need for 9k

OP
E

ebuyer

not looking for any crappy 1366X768, can extend upto 8k but thats that. How is 1600X900 ones?

Gollum

Collector
Get this
Totally worth it

+1
I have the same. you get 1 HDMI with sound out via a 3.5mm socket and a VGA port.

Cons. no volume control for the sound out

very good for movies and drawing, not so great for text.

VGA output is not so clear on this. I have tested with multiple cables and computers - You will have to use the sharpness feature of the monitor to make things look less fuzzier.
HDMI is perfect. I use my ps4 on it with HDMI

OP
E

ebuyer

How about this one *www.snapdeal.com/product/benq-gw2255hm-215-inch-monitor/1462104

Top Bottom