Status
Not open for further replies.
EXECUTIVE DISKEEPER 9

Speed up your systems with new Diskeeper 9!

Disk fragmentation causes crashes, slowdowns, freeze-ups and even total system failures. The number one reason for performance bottlenecks is fragmentation. Even the best hardware will eventually slow down when fragmentation is left unchecked.

The disk drive is by far the slowest of the three main components of your computer: CPU, memory and disk.

Manual defragmentation just isn't practical— the built-in defragmenter takes many minutes to hours to run. The built-in defragmenter requires that you keep track of fragmentation levels, you determine when performance has gotten so bad you have to do something about it, and then you manually defragment each drive using the built-in defragmentation tool.

Without Diskeeper's "Set It and Forget It" automatic scheduling your computer will slow down.

With Diskeeper, you never need to worry about fragmentation-related slowdowns and crashes because Diskeeper handles the problem for you. Diskeeper 9 keeps your systems running as fast as they did when they were brand-new. For more detailed information, select the type of environment your computer(s) is running in from above for more detailed information and free trialware downloads.

Taken from *www.executive.com

grinning_devil said:
downloading .... lets see how it works ...

it can defrag ur disk while running in the background. just enable the "Set it And Forget It" feature, n u'll never have to defrag u disk ever again!
it can automatically configure the MFT and the paging file according to ur wat suits ur comp best.....

CHEERS!

rajas

In the zone
good to hear the news, but sad that it has no new goodies in it.

some security updates(released after August, '04) + IE7(or its roots or somethin like tat) in SP3 will not send the impact as Longhorn will do. Letz wish that this stint of MS will be a sucess as SP2.

@grinning_devil: ur rite mentioning tat, no matter how many bugs it contain, no.of times it might be targeted by virus, everyone is awaiting for LH release.
Needless to say, critics are the first one waiting for the release than the fan's of Windows.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
@rajas .... shake...shake...shake ....!!
thats what u get when u shake too many threads ..!!!!

i think u posted in the wrong thread ..

nyway got the message ... i do remember there was an IE 7 kind of thread somewhere... !!

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
grinnin with the devil, rajas is sad on somethin not in this thread..... ;) lol

Anyway, I hope Diskeeper 9 is good.. I had probs with it earlier... need to check this out... But I'm happy with my System Mechanic.

[edit=theraven] uve been ard long enuff to know the rules

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Yes Diskeeper is excellent tool for keeping your hard drive healthy.
The Windows default degragmanter is also developped by the Executive for Microsoft...

PS: I'm BETA TESTER for Diskeeper 9... using it from looooooooooooooong time :D

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Indyan said:
Perfect disk is the best.Nothing can come close to it.It defragments each and every file on ur hd.

Have u heard of a defragmentor that defrag on;y some files. All of them defag all ur files except pagefiles by some.

theraven

Technomancer
koolbluez wtf is wrong with u ?
are u psychotic ?
what are u lionking to ?
consider this a warning
thats the stupidest thing anyone couldve done
thread cleaned too btw

Okay guys! Cut it out now! No need to fight it out...

But did you like Executive Diskeeper 9?

After running it on my HDD, my comp boots up much faster than before....

Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom