New Config _ Revised

1. Asus P8Z77-V PRO/ Deluxe Motherboard.
2. i5 3570K
3. Corsair Enthusiast SeriesTX750 V2 80 PLUS Bronze Certified
4. Gskill SNIPER F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2

these would be my new upgrade.................

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Thats like posting xyz costs this much from abc. how is the config?

Dude,tell us what you are going to use the pc for,whats ur budget,do u want an entire pc or just upgrade these components.If so whats ur existing config etc etc. Fill out the pc building template. details man.details.

OP
A

azaad_shri75

BE FREE
I only want to know, that selected parts are compatible with each other, if any thing is out of balance................. am not a newbie ..........

I've an i7 system......................... used for music production and games playing........... i7 930 + 6gb ram + hd 5850 + 1tb + 1tb hdds + gigabyte ud7 board................ etc etc ....

and also have an p4 ........... which needs to be upgraded to above mentioned specs ............. and I only need above things............

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ back after a long gap. busy with work i guess :smile:

why not Core i7 2500K & save 5k? 12.5k at flipkart yet just slower by 100Mhz. rest everything priced ok.

OP
A

azaad_shri75

BE FREE
^ yeah bro.......... :)
I agree with you........... however 2500k does not have HT, and it has hd2000 graphics............. whereas 2600k has HT and hd 3000 grpahics ........ chip a little better one............ as I'd adding gfx card after some time.........:wink:

so how is the balance of the pc........... as i would be using my existing hdds......... till the prices come down of the same........... and regarding OS would be using linux with my existing xp.............. till the air on win 8 is clear regarding some UEIF issue............. or would use it only on virtual machine.........

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
HT will offer a nice performance boost but HD3000 over HD2000? not much. so it all comes down to 5k for HT.

OP
A

azaad_shri75

BE FREE
I agree with you........... however am confused whether 2500k has 2000 or 3000 gfx............ as on intel site its 3000 one..........

am also think of going for 2500k and save some bucks............. there is only marginal difference except in some tests...........

AnandTech - The Sandy Bridge Review: Intel Core i7-2600K, i5-2500K and Core i3-2100 Tested

gone through above tests.......... so its 2500k...........:)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i forgot that all "K" series processor comes with HD3000.

also 100Mhz overclock. its like increasing the multiplier by 1. and its done :smile:

kapilove77

Padawan
If your into gaming only get 2500k or if u are more open for software running at same time get 2600k. 2500k have hd3000 as i am using it :D

Top Bottom