new computer config under 75k

manish minz

Right off the assembly line
Needed new computer configuration under 75k (intel processor,nvidia graphics )

Suggestions for branded pc also required around 80k

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Core i7 930 2.8GHz @ 13.9k
MSI X58 Pro @ 10.8k
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB x2 @ 4k
Corsair VX550W @ 4.7k
NZXT LEXA S @ 5.1k
BenQ 22" G2220 FULL HD LCD Monitor @ 7.5k
Sapphire HD5850 1GB GDDR5 @ 15.8k
LG 22x DVD @ 1.1k
Razer Arctosa @ 2.4k
Razer Abyssus Black @ 1.5k
Corsair TR3X2G-1333 XMS3 C9 6GB Kit @ 7k

total 73800

please fill the questionare so we can hekp u better .

you could downgrade few enthusiast items i have listed , and save or spend that money other components.
lets wait for othere members to respond.

i have suggested an ati card for its the best at this price point . i f you want and nvidia based card then u may opt for zotac geforce 470 gtx for 22k.
ull have to fit it in as it is 7k more than the ati one.

please fill up the following questionaire:
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
3. What is your MAX budget?
4. Planning to overclock?
5. Which OS are you planning to use?
6. How much hard drive space is needed?
7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen?
8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
10. When are you planning to buy the system?
11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary

OP
M

manish minz

Right off the assembly line
the configuration u gave me is but i have one problem that i live in rourkela,orrisa so all the products you is not available here .Is it safe to purchase any computer peripherals online.

actually i want an assembled pc but my father is insisting on branded pc .and in india with i7 processors only dell is supplying pc .is xps 8100 good??

thanksfor ur help!!!!!!

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Computer Dealers in Rourkela - Computer Suppliers in Rourkela , Branded Computer Suppliers in Rourkela, Assembled Computer Supplier in Rourkela, India

i hope this helps.

the base confg doesnt excite me. and when you customize it it will obviuously go way beyond ur budget.

and dont be fooled by 1 gb graphic card they are all hoax and a gimmick.
ull be better of with a 512 mb graphic card.

and the main problem with dell is the budget shoots up because the service cover should also be chosen with care.

try all the dealers in the link find out what products are avbl.
if still a problem there are many trusted indian sites wch deliver in whole india.

respond asap after visiting the dealers.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
the configuration u gave me is but i have one problem that i live in rourkela,orrisa so all the products you is not available here .Is it safe to purchase any computer peripherals online.
there are only 2-3 site which are reputated to buy from. you can try SMC International - One Stop Shop for all your Hardware Need !

actually i want an assembled pc but my father is insisting on branded pc .and in india with i7 processors only dell is supplying pc .is xps 8100 good??
i would recommend you not to got for branded as they don't provide performance & VFM as well as future upgradeability.

all i would ask you to fill the template given above!

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I would not recommend a branded PC, there are lots of problems. If you buy assembled PC, you get warranty of at least 3 years on most components, still you have to pay for service on assembled PC. Also, they design cabinets etc. in such a way that it restricts upgradability. And not everything can be customized as per your requirements. You get best value for money with an assembled PC. Get the PC assembled and checked in the shop itself, it won't create any problems later on.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
@ jaskanwar singh : bro is all the products avialable in amritsar or jalandhar that u mentioned in ur posts :
1. corsair PSUs
2.NZXT cabby
3.CM cabby
plz reply i really need to know..

Top Bottom