New card around 15k

falumittir

Broken In
1. What is the intended use for this graphic card ? Gaming or workstation work? (Name few Games or applications are you going to run)
Ans: I am a FPS fan so any thing latest out there should run.

2. Which Power Supply do you have? (Be EXACT while naming the company and model)
Ans: I think it's Crossair cx430 v2. I am positive on CX430, have to check the v2 part !

3. What is your Max budget ?
Ans: it's around 15K but if then need arise then ready to raise it by another 2 - 3 k

4. Which Screen resolution will you game at (if applicable)?
Ans: 1920 x 1080.

5. What are your current computer specifications ?
Ans: i5 4440, 8GB DDR3, Gigabyte gaming series mobo, HD 6670 and rest usual stuffs

I am not in the gaming scene for a long so please excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject ! Just a casual gamer, want to play latest games with descent details. Was thinking about buying a console but then i am more comfortable with mouse and keyboard ! And PC versions of the latest games are comparatively cheaper then the console one (IMHO).

Please let me know if any further info is required. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks in advance ...

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
GTX 1060. Will run any game at ultra-1080p.
Try to get 6GB VRAM model instead of 3GB. Card from any manufacturer is fine (Zotac, Asus etc.) But check if it would nicely fit in your existing cabinet or not.

Top Bottom