New Bajaj Pulsar 135LS launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyde

Broken In
*www.indiaon2wheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/bajaj-pulsar-135-dtsi.jpg
Bajaj Auto has launched the new Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS on 9th, December, 2009. This recently launched bike reaches a top speed of 115 km/hr. The price of this new Pulsar is 51,000 ex-showroom (Delhi). This one is a 135cc light sports motorcycle.

More info: *www.pulsar135ls.com/
Review: *www.indiaon2wheels.com/bajaj-pulsar-135-ls-launched/

azzu

AJJU
^ it looks just an upgraded Xceed To me
infact they stopped all te xceed versions
the trick here by bajaj is to get sales through that Pulsar name to a upgraded Xceed

azzu

AJJU
yes, bajaj is All about marketing Gemmicks
i think their designers just sit in front of Pulsar just admiring it
and instead doing some serious design upgrades they keep re-designing the Xceed and release it with pulsar Badge
instead check Honda's CB-Twister its cool bike and great design (practical and Simple) for a 110 cc bike

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about Hero Honda? Splendor, Splendor Plus, Splendor Multiply, Super Splendor, Passion, Passion Plus-Minus etc. etc. etc. :lol:

Fact - every company is about marketing gimmicks.

azzu

AJJU
What about Hero Honda? Splendor, Splendor Plus, Splendor Multiply, Super Splendor, Passion, Passion Plus-Minus etc. etc. etc. :lol:

Fact - every company is about marketing gimmicks.

yup your right ico i obey but
xcept bajaj and HH(hero hnda) their arent many companies whch realease bike's just upgrading small feature's
its not about splendor , plus etcc...
but iam talking about Design upgrades which companies like Honda and tvs realese
i mean new bike --> serious upgrade not some design upgrades

dreams

Gracias Senor
sad part is, ppl fall into this trap very very easily. this is the reason u culd see umpteen number of xceed, splendor all flavors zoom past urs.

I believe, In india, most ppl love designer bikes and not the brand or technology. I love brand and little bit of technology so bought unicorn when pulsar sales were at peak :)

azzu

AJJU
I believe, In india, most ppl love designer bikes and not the brand or technology.

if people really liked designer bikes then it'd be better but look
xceed's cheap upgrades to a pulsar bike and they call it all new designed bike

I love brand and little bit of technology so bought unicorn when pulsar sales were at peak :)
glad u bought a unicorn i really love the bike

to me its not the technology nor the brand but
the blend of both with some good original design ( i love Apache :D :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom