Netbook Users Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Hi

I am planning to buy a netbook. I would like to know from netbook users the following:

1. Model Number and brand
2. Battery Lasting time or backup time
3. Speed compared to P IV or similar system
4. General Opinion about your own netbook

The above information would be useful

Thanks

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
hey.. Mine is a NC10 from samsung with 6 cell battery

I get a backup of around 4-5 hours newer models like the N140 claims 8-9 hours..

speed compared to P4 is better but the video playback is sick.. you have to add in a broadcam hd decoder for better video playback

If you already have a good computer than netbook is some serious great stuff.. I love my netbook..

OP
rajivnedungadi

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
hey.. Mine is a NC10 from samsung with 6 cell battery

I get a backup of around 4-5 hours newer models like the N140 claims 8-9 hours..

speed compared to P4 is better but the video playback is sick.. you have to add in a broadcam hd decoder for better video playback

If you already have a good computer than netbook is some serious great stuff.. I love my netbook..

Thank you, I was planning to buy this one. I am not sure if its good or not. I have an acer laptop already and it has been working fine for 3 years, but no idea about acer netbooks.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
get the samsung ones they are better.. as for this one it is one of the finest netbook with loads of modding tutorials available... N140 is a slightly better model than this one as it is having more battery backup

sijugk

Right off the assembly line
I have Samsung netbook with model number n128. I bought it on last December and till now I am happy with this. Battery backup is around 6 hours and the processor is Atom 270 with 1.66 GHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom