.NET FRAMEWORK TROUBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

johny_4board

Broken In
Hi every1

recently I read about T++, an accounting software which boasts abt being equal to tally7.2 in almost every function.
However I downloaded the setup file from their site(Any1 intrested, Plz Reply).
After the download when i run the setup, it says it needs a .NET Framework (version 1.47 or higher) and advices to obtain from microsoft's site, which i did( version 2.0) but after running that setup, when i run the T++ setup again, it says the same error.

its the second time i had dowlaoded a product from the Microsofts website n it seems not to b working earlier it was DirectX9.0c(which was replied by none of the geniuses of this forum).

BTW sys specs r
OS WinXP/with SP2 Integrated
P4 2.8 Ghz HT
Intel 915 Mobo
512 Mbs DDR

Hoping for a good answer this time.
Any screen shot or diagnostic detail needed will b supplied
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OLD PROBLEM(Still Unanswered)

I got a directX problem please reply if u can help

I got
p4 2.8 gh HT
intel915 motherboard
512 MB ram
200gb SATA
80gb PATA

My OS is WinXp with services pack 2 integrated

i got all my drivers n other things in place

PROBLEM
i got direct X 9.0b installed

i downloaded directX9.0c from microsoft
but after installing it i was not able to run the programs for which i needed the dX9.0c
So i diagnosed it and in dxdiag command ifound the diectx file qasf.dll was having some problem.
i even tried searching the qasf.dll and replacing it with the latest downloaded version of the same file.
I had updated my drivers for graphics as well.

THANKING U IN ADVANCE
JOHNY

cheetah

In the zone
For solvinf ur first problem u have to install Microsoft Dot Net Framework.get it in Digit FEB or March DVD or download from Microsoft website.

OP
J

johny_4board

Broken In
THNX BUT READ IT CAREFULLY

cheetah said:
For solvinf ur first problem u have to install Microsoft Dot Net Framework.get it in Digit FEB or March DVD or download from Microsoft website.

READ IT CAREFULLY MAN

After the download when i run the setup, it says it needs a .NET Framework (version 1.47 or higher) and advices to obtain from microsoft's site, which i did( version 2.0) but after running that setup, when i run the T++ setup again, it says the same error.

BTW thanx for sparing ur time
Johny :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom