Needs advice and help...

jignesh83

Broken In
I have purchased :-

Intel Core i5-2310 processor,
Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H Motherboard,
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL)

now my problem is that , RAM is of DDR3-1600 and my processor supports DDR3-1066 / 1333 , however my motherboard supports 1066 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1600 MHz, RAM .

Does it will work fine, without any problems ?

Urgent help form anyone will be appreciated.....

Jignesh Rajguru.

tkin

Back to school!!
Just plug it in and boot, go into Bios and select XMP(read the manual to see how to select memory timings and XMP).

If you can't do it, let me know, I'll cook up a tutorial for you.

OP
J

jignesh83

Broken In
Many thanks tkin,

It will required 4 days more to start my pc, Because I hv ordered 750 w Cooler Master SMPS, as my current 450 SMPS, does not work with my current configurations,

I will definitely try with your given suggestions and if i will find any difficulties I will approach you for the same.

One more Question I have, can we configure Raid 0 for OS and Raid 5 for Data Protection together on my selected motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H Motherboard ?

I mean can we configure RAID 0 and RAID 5 together with 5 SATA HDD's equal size configurations on Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H Motherboard ?.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get a Corsair or Seasonic SMPS. If you have ordered a Cooler Master Extreme Series PSU then immediately cancel the order. Seasonic and Corsair offer better SMPS at the same price point.

OP
J

jignesh83

Broken In
Hi Cilus ,

Thanks for suggestions but at my place Only cooler master is available and I don't have any choice , I would appreciate if you can suggest me Cabinet because might be 750 watt PSU wont fit in my existing cabinet.

I have high config Desktop :-

I5 processor, 16 GB G.skill Ram, Graphics card, 6 SATA HDD with RAID 6 Configuration, Going to use TPM device to for System Protections.

Need your Guidance...

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you buy a PSU online? Like Cilius said, cancel the CM PSU order and get either Seasonic or Corsair.

My suggestion: Seasonic S12II 620 - Flipkart, considering you have a mid-high-end GPU.

Or Corsair TX850 - Flipkart, for a high-end GPU.

Regarding a cabby, get either CM 690 II Advanced - Flipkart or CM HAF 912 Combat - Flipkart.

vishurocks

Journeyman
cancel order of cm extreme by any means posible. they are not worth of your money.
Psu- seasonic s12II 620w at5.4k
cabinet- corsair carbide 400r at around 4.8k or a 300r if u find it relatively cheaper

tkin

Back to school!!
Stay away from CM unless you are going for their high end range, which model did you order?

OP
J

jignesh83

Broken In
HI frnds,

I have purchased Seasonic PSU, Its fit in my current Cabinet but Still i need to purchase new cabinet only as my power button on cabinet not working...

What about cabinet - Bitfenix Outlaw APAC Edition - form flipkart ?

It has 7 Fans Cooling Support, plus suits my budget too....

At the end, to all of you, many thanks for Guidance.........

Get NZXT Source 210 @3k. You said you'll be using six SATA HDDs ?? Well, this one has eight 3.5" drive bays compared to only four in Bitfenix Outlaw. 7-fan cooling is overkill for your kind of use.

Cilus

laborare est orare
HI frnds,

I have purchased Seasonic PSU, Its fit in my current Cabinet but Still i need to purchase new cabinet only as my power button on cabinet not working...

What about cabinet - Bitfenix Outlaw APAC Edition - form flipkart ?

It has 7 Fans Cooling Support, plus suits my budget too....

At the end, to all of you, many thanks for Guidance.........

The Power button is not working is not a big issue; it happens due to either burned or loose connector cable connecting the Power Button and the the Motherboard switched. Take the Cabinet to any local Computer Repair Center and try to fix it. Cost will not be more than 300/400 bucks.

OP
J

jignesh83

Broken In
Problems is with my old cabinet that it supports only one case fan, not proper cooling environment, if I'm going to use 6 HDD's of 2 TB each , 16 GB ram and with AMD Graphics card then - there should be proper ventilation and cooling support is required..

So I have to purchase another one...

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Problems is with my old cabinet that it supports only one case fan, not proper cooling environment, if I'm going to use 6 HDD's of 2 TB each , 16 GB ram and with AMD Graphics card then - there should be proper ventilation and cooling support is required..

So I have to purchase another one...

LED ones???
Cooler Master 120 SI3 Blue LED (2 in 1) Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

Plain ones??
Cooler Master Silent FAN 120 SI2 (4 in 1) Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

OP
J

jignesh83

Broken In
Cilus - I appreciate Chaitany for reply on cooler fan , Before asking to anyone I got my next solution. Thanks Chaitany for sugession on this.

Fog - My motherboard support i3, i5 & i7 all generation plus xeon processor too. At this stage I have purchased as per my budget and in future I will upgrade my processor. Still, thanks for concern.

Gaurav Bhattacharjee - I am getting NZXT Source 210 cabinet @ 2800 Rs from Ebay.... Does it safe to purchased from Ebay ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Don't get from EBay (I have no experience regarding that place, but I don't trust it). Get it here or here.
97% power seller with 500+ ratings can be trusted, also ebay refunds money if its not shipped or damaged or fake, when you pay in ebay, they take the money and release it only when you confirm that you had received the product: Learn how to buy or sell on eBay India

I buy stuff worth upto 10k from ebay, not more, fans can be bought, I had purchased over a dozen fans from ebay. So he can get the cabinet if he wants.

Top Bottom