Needed: Player for Borderlands Co-Op

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
We (Ethan_hunt, Tarey_g, vamsi_krishna) are about the complete the Playthrough 1 of Borderlands (Incl. all the DLCs). So, the team is thinking about playing a second playthrough. We need a 4th player to get the maximum out of this game. Previously we were playing with Sunnychahal, but he dropped due to his time congestion.

So, here we are making a request for the 4th player.

Qualifiers:

* Borderlands game with all DLCs
* Skype+Mic
* Gameranger
* Should be available for sessions after 10PM.
* Some decent FPS skills
* Tiny little bit of Hindi..Atleast words like Bachaav, etc.
* A yahoo/gtalk account
* A mobile number :p

Now, it is okay if you haven't completed borderlands before. We can provide you our save files and you can edit it to your desired class with save editor. Although, a player who completed Borderlands will be more than welcomed.

If you are interested please post here or PM to any of the above mentioned users.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It would be great if we could have someone joining as a Siren class. That's the only class missing in our group right now.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I would like to play with you guys. :)
I have completed game twice, and have played up to the 3rd DLC (I have 4th one but not played it yet.)
& Yeah I have a Siren character. :D

But the problem is that, I am going home for a week, so I can't play while I am journeying, but I could play at home and here at my PG in Bangalore too.
I will be back on 18 here, so If it suits you guys, we can play after my return. :p

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
^ yeah of course. I keep almost all save files for RPG games and games like this. ;)
You need to start from 2nd play-through, right??
It so happens that I finished 1st play-through with a new Siren a few day ago with my Room-mate on Local co-op. So I have those files too. :D

I am on BSNL 3G, it will be enough, right?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
F*ckin' A! Welcome to the Brotherhood Sameer. BTW just a heads up, we still haven't defeated Crawmerax from the General Knoxx DLC (mission: 'You Will Die'), so just thought you should know this. Also what level are you on currently?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
BSNL 3G, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... :(

But welcome :)

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

Well, my recent Siren was around level 45, I think. :p Me and my friend only played the main story campaign in that one.

But I may have my old save games in which I have completed up-to 3rd DLC i.e. Level 61. (I couldn't kill Crawmerax though. :( )

And I may also have backup of one level 48 Siren too! :)

But since I am going to home tomorrow, I will be able to join you guys on 18.. :|

I am not seeing any chat request!

By the way, BSNL 3G is not that bad. Yeah, it sucks in evening, but i get good speeds. :)

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
yeah, latency is high.
I once checked through Hamachi (ping between me and my home pc)
Latency was around 250ms.
Between two 3g connections, it failed to retrieve the packets. :(

btw, i sent the chat request.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Request sent to your Skype ID Sam and I just noticed your Home PC sig, which is exactly the same as mine. I changed the motherboard and CPU a year back though, other than that, my HD4850 is still kicking ass. :grin:

Get your level 45 Siren save. That would be the closest one to our level.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Yeah, mine HD4850 is going great too.. but these days it doesn't see much action since both me and my brother are not at home.. :(

EDIT-> So the game is on tonight, right??? Btw my Siren on Lvl 38 right now.. :|

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Got my system re-formatted this morning. I'll install the game and the DLC's again. Shall we start afresh tomorrow?

Sameer, where's the other level 45 Siren save of your? Any higher levels one would do too.

Top Bottom