Needed movie review website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Can anyone provide me a good website for reviews of hollywood and bollywood movies please.

47shailesh

Security Exp
krazyfrog said:
Can anyone provide me a good website for reviews of hollywood and bollywood movies please.
What a Shame 900+ post and still not learned to google...

if had serched 'movie review website' (part of ur thread name) then first name that come is

WWW.IMDB.COM (D Best)

[SIZE=-1]www.rottentomatoes.com (Yet another best)...[/SIZE]

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I'd go with rottentomatoes, too.
you get the most respected reviewers, all in one.

I also use Amazon.com's reviews.

OP
K

krazyfrog

I could've googled, and have got hundreds of sites in result. But how could i have known which ones are good. I posted here so that i could get links to only the best ones. Thanks for all your replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
krazyfrog said:
I could've googled, and have got hundreds of sites in result. But how could i have known which ones are good. I posted here so that i could get links to only the best ones. Thanks for all your replies.
Exactly. I was gonna say this too. That's why forums exist in the first place. :)

47shailesh

Security Exp
krazyfrog said:
Oh Really.. do you think people here are born genius.. or is it that you belive people here more than yourself...

OP
K

krazyfrog

^^ First of all i never asked for your expert opinions. You were the one to come and give them. If you have problems with me and my thread, you should've stayed away from it in the first place. Nobody else seems to have any problems. I wanted to ask a question and i got all the answers i could ask for. I ain't breaking any forum rules so i don't need to listen to you. You're talking as if i've done the stupidest, most idiotic thing in this world by making this thread. Whether i should've googled or not or what i think of others on this forum is my business. I don't need your words of wisdom on it.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
47shailesh said:
Oh Really.. do you think people here are born genius.. or is it that you belive people here more than yourself...

What a Shame. 678 posts and still not learned the use of public forums.

Dipen01

Youngling
relax guys..... cmon dont just find reasons to fight ;)

not everyone agrees on everything...

btw

i have been using imdb since beginning...dont like rottentomatoes that much might be due to interface..

@arya : thanx for *www.ericdsnider.com/
checking it out..

EDIT :- couldnt find review for old movies at ericdsnider..

anyone has any idea for reviews for OLD INDIAN CLASSICS !!

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Two Words... RottenTomatoes & Wikipedia

Wikipedia for full stories/spoilers... RottenTomatoes for userpolls & commonman views...

OP
K

krazyfrog

^^ Thanks. Now i have all the info that i wanted (and some unwanted). Mods can close the thread if they like.

47shailesh

Security Exp
ambandla said:
What a Shame. 678 posts and still not learned the use of public forums.
o yeah.. let me tell you.. what i learned

When you ask a quetion in a forum then you must accompany your small piece of effort to support ur query.. like when you ask 'Movie review website' than you should also append that "i have searched google and find out imdb and rottentomatoes and xyz sites.. so friends what are ur views on these and if there are some better than these.. i need your suggestions"

By doing this other members has a feeling that this is not a dumb question and some effort has already has been done on the Q asked so let us give suggestions on efforts done or provide new alternatives..

goobimama

 Macboy
imdb was good at first. But not it seems to be that many of the votes are being rigged somehow, especially if the votes are below 10k or so.... sometimes 35% giving the movie 10/10 for a so so movie.

It is very extensive though, one of my favourite sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom