Need urgent advice - note 4 - samsung service?

Hello,

to all of you.

I need urgent advice, Actually I have a Note 4 that I bought in Jan, 2015 it was under Care Pack, suddenly it stopped working last month, I submitted this to the Service Center, after two days, they told me that pba needs to be changed, and it would take a week, after a week I made a call to them they told me that hardware has changed its software needs to be upgraded it will take a day, after a day I again call them they told me that pick a handset, I visited the Service Center, they again told me that its software is still not upgraded, it will take some more time, next time, when I made a call some other person told me that parts has not come they will take some more days to reach, after waiting for month, and making many calls to Service Center and making many calls to Customer Care, I called ASM of Samsung, they talked with me very much badly, after that I send an email to Samsung CEO office demanding the Replacement or One year Warranty Extension of the current device, I got some calls from CEO office of Samsung they told me that it is not possible for them, now the part has come to the Service Center, the device is still under warranty, now please tell me what Should I do now?Where to contact? because I don't want to accept the Same device from the Service Center even after so much pain and frustration.Please advice.Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
to all of you.
Please reply.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello,

to all of you.

I need urgent advice, Actually I have a Note 4 that I bought in Jan, 2015 it was under Care Pack, suddenly it stopped working last month, I submitted this to the Service Center, after two days, they told me that pba needs to be changed, and it would take a week, after a week I made a call to them they told me that hardware has changed its software needs to be upgraded it will take a day, after a day I again call them they told me that pick a handset, I visited the Service Center, they again told me that its software is still not upgraded, it will take some more time, next time, when I made a call some other person told me that parts has not come they will take some more days to reach, after waiting for month, and making many calls to Service Center and making many calls to Customer Care, I called ASM of Samsung, they talked with me very much badly, after that I send an email to Samsung CEO office demanding the Replacement or One year Warranty Extension of the current device, I got some calls from CEO office of Samsung they told me that it is not possible for them, now the part has come to the Service Center, the device is still under warranty, now please tell me what Should I do now?Where to contact? because I don't want to accept the Same device from the Service Center even after so much pain and frustration.Please advice.Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
to all of you.
Please reply.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

File a consumer case against Samsung ask for full refund.
Here is how can you do
How to file a Consumer Complaint in India ?

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
File a consumer case against Samsung ask for full refund.
Here is how can you do
How to file a Consumer Complaint in India ?

Hello,
Thanks for reply.Actually the Case can be long, so Is there any other way? I mean to say Can I get some contact details of higher authorities of Samsung? or some other way.Please reply.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello,
Thanks for reply.Actually the Case can be long, so Is there any other way? I mean to say Can I get some contact details of higher authorities of Samsung? or some other way.Please reply.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Try posting this issue in Samsung facebook page if nothing happens then you need to file a complaint against them for full refund.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,

to all of you.

How are you?

Firstly, I really apologize for starting this old thread again, actually the problem that I posted some months ago is still there, the case is still open in Service Center of Samsung, and CEO office of Samsung is already involved in the case, firstly they denied One year warranty as well as replacement that I demanded and they gave only the some amount of the handset cost after deducting the depreciation amount then when I talked with them strictly they changed the whole body of Note 4 and now they are trying to pressurize me to accept the Note 4 Unit with the changed Screen and PBA and with three months warranty on the complete Unit, Now please advice what I do? Actually I thought to launch a case against Samsung in the consumer court but due to the busyness I could not do so? So, respected members please advice.

Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dear Brother,
If you file any petition in a court then you will end up losing another 20k. Another year of frustration. If at all you get compensation then all is good or else what would you achieve with it.
So it's better to get the problem solved arbitrarily. I mean ask them for a replacement in writing. If they accept then all is good, else you can threaten them that you will file a case.
Even by receiving a legal notice from you they will comply with your demand.

Try these before and tell me what happened. OK.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I wasn't able to read your thread via tapatalk because of the color of your font. Mark a mail to their management, some Ching Pang Chong is their Indian head. Google his mail address.

Last edited:
OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,

to all of you.

Firstly, thank you for all the replies, actually, I know I am opening a very old thread, but this case is still open between me and Samsung, some days ago, I send an email to their Indian Head, there after I got a call from Samsung's New Delhi Office, from there the Executive told me that They can refund max 75% of the Invoice Value(Rs.49000). because I have used Handset for two years and then submitted the handset to the service center for repair in the extended warranty time, from there 11 months has been passed and set is still in Service Center, they can't do anything more than this.Now, Please advice what should I do now? Please reply soon.
Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello,

to all of you.

Firstly, thank you for all the replies, actually, I know I am opening a very old thread, but this case is still open between me and Samsung, some days ago, I send an email to their Indian Head, there after I got a call from Samsung's New Delhi Office, from there the Executive told me that They can refund max 75% of the Invoice Value(Rs.49000). because I have used Handset for two years and then submitted the handset to the service center for repair in the extended warranty time, from there 11 months has been passed and set is still in Service Center, they can't do anything more than this.Now, Please advice what should I do now? Please reply soon.
Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Get whatever you are getting now and spend it on a new phone

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello,

to all of you.

Thank You.
Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
As it was still under extended warranty, they were supposed to give you a completely working replacement of the same value. If it was upto me, I'd ask for full refund including value of extended warranty or a new S8/S8+ after paying the current price difference if I was in need of a phone.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
If they haven't returned your handset they you can't loose in consumer court. It will be time consuming though. Tell them that you will file a lawsuit. Also tell them to return full money+interest. Mark a mail to their management in Seoul. Also open a thread about this at XDA and Android Authority.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am not much familiar with legal terms but from whatever knowledge I have,any product's original value is not considered for claim under such cases but its depreciated value(aka as product ages its value decreases in economics/accounting principles). Also as per terms & conditions of extended warranty I am sure there is some clause that says that in case of non-availability of same product,a similar product will be given & again that depreciation concept comes into play here as well as during refund of amount in case there is no similar product.

Only basis of compensation you can claim in my opinion in a consumer court is for delay/months of keeping phone in service centre.I suggest you to post the details of this case on various legal forums for better suggestions.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
^ what whitestar metioned..ynou are never going to get full value you paid.. refunding 37000 rs is still ok. take the money and buy a new phone.. you will still be able to buy a brand new phone that will be much better than note 4 even from brand like samsung with full warranty.. like gaaxy s7..

Last edited:
Top Bottom