Need to buy a Rubberized Grip Controller for PC

gameranand

Living to Play
Well guys I already have Xbox 360 controller but the thing is that it slips and don't feel comfortable for long sessions. I mean the sweating of hands makes the comfort go in trash. So I bought Razer Onza TE controller and it was working fine but then it also went kaput with LT and later I found that Razer has manufacturing problems with that lot and that lot is still going on so I can't buy another Onza, also they'll give me a CN for the amount.

Now to the point, I want to buy a controller with Rubberized grip which will help for long gaming sessions and I want it to be in Xbox style, I mean D-pad at below and the LT and RT like Xbox for a nice feeling during racing games. Please suggest some for me.
Price is not a problem, I can go for as high as 4-5K but the controller should be comfortable for long sessions.

Thanks. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Well guys I already have Xbox 360 controller but the thing is that it slips and don't feel comfortable for long sessions. I mean the sweating of hands makes the comfort go in trash. So I bought Razer Onza TE controller and it was working fine but then it also went kaput with LT and later I found that Razer has manufacturing problems with that lot and that lot is still going on so I can't buy another Onza, also they'll give me a CN for the amount.

Now to the point, I want to buy a controller with Rubberized grip which will help for long gaming sessions and I want it to be in Xbox style, I mean D-pad at below and the LT and RT like Xbox for a nice feeling during racing games. Please suggest some for me.
Price is not a problem, I can go for as high as 4-5K but the controller should be comfortable for long sessions.

Thanks. :)
Razer has released a new controller with what you are looking for, but afaik it hasn't come to India yet: Razer Sabertooth Gaming Controller: Unlevel the Playing Field - Gaming Controller for Xbox 360 | Razer United States

You could import it: Amazon.com: razer sabertooth

Else only available are Onza series(but no rubber grip).

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
rubber=no use when you have sweaty palms :p

try this, then think of investing in more expensive gamepads - Black Rubber Skin Case Grip for Xbox 360 Controller | eBay

play with ceiling fan/AC ON or get tissue paper or get a USB fan & have it near your hands when playing. :p

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I don't know what type of material Razer used but it was very comfortable even in sweaty hands.

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
Thrustmaster GPX LightBack Black Edition Gamepad - Thrustmaster: Flipkart.com
This one has non slip grip..have a look ..it is rubberized also

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
Thrustmaster GPX LightBack Xbox 360 Controller Review - eTeknix
this is the review of that controller....

Top Bottom