Need to buy a phone in 25k range

OP
G

great_manish

Journeyman
Got a mail today from letsbuy -

Dear Manish Shewakramani,

The product that you have selected is selling like hot cakes on our website and therefore there is an acute shortage for it, hence there could be a slight delay in the shipment of your order #######.

We will keep you updated with your order status.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for shopping with Letsbuy.com

For further queries and details you can write to us at customercare@letsbuy.com or you can contact us on 0124 4901234 (24 hours, 7 days a week).

Happy Shopping!
Team Letsbuy

OP
G

great_manish

Journeyman
the order has disappeared from my purchase history on their site, the customer care guys are clueless about the status of the delivery, i have no idea if the phone will ever get delivered....letsbuy's service is pathetic !

ece2k2

Broken In
I also placed an order for Samsung Galaxy R on 22nd Dec 2011 at Letsbuy. Fed up with their customer service and attitude, I went ahead and cancelled the order today. Looking to buy the same phone else where...

ece2k2

Broken In
I ordered the galaxy R from Sulekha.com yesterday. Just got the First Flight courier tracking details for my order. Should get the phone in a day or two.

I am pretty impressed with the service of Sulekha so far - especially for a price of Rs.18989.

ece2k2

Broken In
hey u got the phone ? so is Sulekha is trust able ?? i was planing to get SRG this month or next ...

yes, got the phone in under 3 days time from the date of placing the order. I am happy with the service.

Just to let you know, there was Indiaplaza mark on the packing and it was invoiced in the name of cart2india (who is a seller in ebay I believe). Anyway, good experience for a price of Rs.18989

letsbuy

<b>Verified Account</b>
Dear Customer,
Apologies for the Inconvenience caused.
Could you please let us know what issue you faced with us so that we can close the case internally.
Apologies again!
Thanks!
Team Letsbuy

Top Bottom