Need to buy a laptop ...urgent help needed

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Rs. 60~65k..
2) What size & weight consideration (if
any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen.I prefer a FHD screen. anti glare....
3) Are there any brands that you prefer orany you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell, HP.
b. Dislike: Toshiba,Acer.
4) What are the primary tasks will you be
performing with this notebook?
Will be running Auto Cad....Playing games like BF3,4...Far cry, Black ops 2 and new games.... Watching FHD movies...
5) What screen resolution(s) & type
(glossy/matte) would you prefer?
FHD. Glossy.
6) Anything else you would like to say?
(eg: local purchase, ASS, matte/glossy
finish)
Need a powerful gfx card... I am going 2 buy locally....GOING TO BUY THE LAPTOP TODAY...suggest 1 ASAP...
Thanx in advance.

Hrishi

Lenevo Y500 for approximately 62-63k . One of the best laptops in that price range , AFAIK.
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 (59-346619) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

It has GT650m [GDDR5 memory]. The GDDR5 memory makes a considerable difference.

Hrishi

Thanx dude...but isn't there a track pad issue associated with that lap??
:)
I am not sure if it still exists in newer stocks. I think that was resolved by Lenovo. Still I would recommend you to consult some guys in the Lenovo Y500 thread. There's a dedicated thread to that laptop. If possible , you can get some suggestion and reviews in that thread. :)

$hadow

Geek in making
yeah get y500 since it will be soon out of stock from every where since lenovo has halted its production in India.

sanemate

Broken In
Lenova has not halted its production. The new stock has come and its without touchpad issues. It was flikart's mistake which is rectified now. Now it says "out of stock" instead of "discontinued" :)

yeah get y500 since it will be soon out of stock from every where since lenovo has halted its production in India.

$hadow

Geek in making
siighhh of relief since i am also looking forward to buy one thanx for the update mate

Demon Lord

Journeyman
you can also look at this samsung Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph)-Flipkart.com

Top Bottom