Need to Assemble i3 pc under 20000

pritish1

Broken In
Hello I am a student I want to assemble a pc below under 20k ( without monitor ,keyboard ,mouse ,speaker)
I don't want amd I want i3
I want 4 gb ram

my main requirement is 3d desighning and 2d desighning on atocad and sketchup ,some light gaming like fifa 14 on low settings and some normal work

suggest the part I should choose with cost
I live in rajasthan

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello I am a student I want to assemble a pc below under 20k ( without monitor ,keyboard ,mouse ,speaker)
I don't want amd I want i3
I want 4 gb ram

my main requirement is 3d desighning and 2d desighning on atocad and sketchup ,some light gaming like fifa 14 on low settings and some normal work

suggest the part I should choose with cost
I live in rajasthan

Answer this Questionnaire 1st:*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

OP
P

pritish1

Broken In
. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Autocad 2015 Sketchup 2015 Fifa 14 F1 2013

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20000 extend till 25000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:maybe

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 10 pro

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no dont want to buy
Have a 19.5 inch 1600X900 dell monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Keyboard mouse and speaker

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:This Month or Next Month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I can learn buliding it if its easy or probably by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I live In Ajmer Rajasthan I can buy if cheap online or from local shop

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
I want intel i3 processor and best confugaration

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget - 25k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i3 41508,000
MotherboardGigabyte GA-H81M-S13,600
MemoryKingston HyperX FuryDDR3 8GB 1600MHz3,300
Power SupplyAntec VP450P2,500
CabinetCooler Master Elite 3112,900
Internal StorageWD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD3,500
Optical DriveAsus DRW 24B3ST DVD R/W1,000
Total24,800

Don't deviate from the above config and don't ever buy Corsair VS Series SMPS.OK.

OP
P

pritish1

Broken In
Budget - 25k (Modified)

Total24,800

Don't deviate from the above config and don't ever buy Corsair VS Series SMPS.OK.

can't the budjet be somehow reduced to 21000

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You can go for i3 4130, which is a slightly cut down version.. You could also go for a cheaper H81 board, combined, both should save about Rs 700-800..
And like SaiyanGoku said, remove DVD drive and save 1k
HyperX Fury is available for Rs 3150 on amazon, with CoD.. so that's another Rs 150 saved :p

OP
P

pritish1

Broken In
Budget - 25k (Modified)

Total24,800

The psu is expensive here cant it be cheap whats the difference between price of 4gb ram and 8 gb ram .also i will get this price at online or market

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The psu is expensive here cant it be cheap

NO!!!

Think of it as the electricity meter in your house which supplies proper 3 phase supply. If you use a single phase meter instead in a house which has an AC, it'll not only burn itself up but can cause damage to other electrical appliances as well.

BTW, windows 10 pro costs 12-13k. You got a separate budget for that? Buy Windows 10 home instead, it'll save ~5k. Same with autocad and sketchup. Though I don't know about their pricing, older versions like 2013 or 2012 should be priced considerably less without much change in functionality.

And forget about over clocking as OC-able intel CPUs alone cost 16k+. You can't OC any i3 CPU as of now.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
can't the budget be somehow reduced to 21,000

Budget - 20k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i3 41507,950
MotherboardGigabyte GA-H81-S3,400
MemoryKingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1600MHz CL103,250
Power SupplyAntec BP450P2,400
CabinetCooler Master Elite 3112,400
Optical DriveLG GH24NSB0 DVD R/W800
Total21,300

The psu is expensive here cant it be cheap whats the difference between price of 4gb ram and 8 gb ram .also i will get this price at online or market

PSU is like heart of the Computer. So don't go with cheap ones.
As for RAM difference between 4GB vs 8GB is around 1000 but getting a 8GB RAM is better for you now.
You will get good prices locally but if you don't get good prices then buy from online.OK.

OP
P

pritish1

Broken In
Dont worry about windows 10 pro my father workplace has a instutional license and as my sister is studying in college she have a AutoCAD and SketchUp license.
Thanks sunil i wil buy same components for 21 k

iSLaND

Broken In
I meant instead of Cooler Master Elite Cabinet in 2400 Rs. You can buy Zebronics cabinet which will cost rs. 1000
Zebronics cabinets come in 2 variety - with or without PSU. Since you are buying antec PSU, go for zebronics cabinet without PSU

OP
P

pritish1

Broken In
What will be the difference i will face in perfomance in both of them one with 2 PSU other with one . Normally parts are cheap in shops or online

iSLaND

Broken In
There is no difference in performance with cabinet change. Only 1 psu is required and you are buying antec PSU.

Top Bottom